Chapter LIV

An another week passed , and as expected..Y/N's Vision wasn't back..still blind , but the hardest things for them was Chae-Young fighting with her managers , they understood that she wants to be next to Y/N , but for two whole weeks , ignoring all the schedules and even practices , which drived them crazy..

But they negotiated with Chae-Young , she finally decided to attend her practices , and that day , Y/N didn't even ate , her mother tried to do something , but Y/N was so down , that nothing would cheer her , until she heard the door opening , she already felt the smell of the person , using the blueprints , she scanned the person's face who sat next to her.. Chae-Young..

"How was your practice ?" She sighed "The worst..got in a lot of fights and also gained some extra lessons.." Y/N nodded , feeling how Chae-Young's arm was circling her waist "I missed you.." Chae-Young said , making Y/N sigh "I missed you too..bit you should not ignore your schedules like this , Chaeng.."

Chae shook her head "Aniyo..for your do everything" Y/N sighed "You know what I was thinking ?" Chae-Young hummed "What if my sight isn't coming back ? What if I'm gonna be blind forever ?" Chaeng Pat Y/N's stomach "Ya , don't think like this , alright ? You'll be good-" "It's been two weeks , Chaeng , if it was really coming back ,  it was already.. nothing changed..I still see all black and even thoughts I can't have.."

"I really appreciate that you're here , Chae-Young , but I miss your face , your eyes , I miss seeing , I miss seeing you.." that was just breaking Chae-Young's heart , hearing her beloved girlfriend speaking like this was the worst thing for her , she never knew Y/N would act like this..that she'll be this destroyed..

"We are gonna get through this , Y/N , okay ? You just need to believe in you and me , I'm trying my best to make you happy and be there for you and I don't you to think like this.. please.." Y/N nodded "I know.." Chae-Young's pressed her lips onto Y/N's , quick little pecks , making Y/N to feel a bit better than she was..

"But if I'll stay blind..... I'll have to make a surgery , right ?" Chae-Young hummed "But this isn't gonna to happen , cause your sight will be back..okay ? Please believe in my words.." They both sighed "Did you take your pills today ?" Y/N hummed "I did , but just the morning ones , I did ate a bit also..but o don't feel hungry..I'm very sleepy.."

"Then let's sleep , what do you say" Y/N nodded , waiting for Chae-Young to cuddle with her , slowly locking her arms around Chae-Young , knowing that she isn't gonna leave her alone , but also wanting to be sure about it..

Long time had skip and both of them were asleep...until the sun that was going out trow his light through Y/N's Window , making both of them to move..but something had hit Y/N hard..Why it is was bothering her ?

She opened her eyes , everything was very , bit very blurry , barely making her dizzy and made her head to aches , but she was happy , is her sight Coming back ?

She fast shaked Chae-Young , but she wasn't woking up "Baby ! Woke up fast ! I-i can see !" With that , Chae-Young fast opened her eyes , looking at Y/N who was already tearing up , they hugged "I know you'll be alright ! Why couldn't you just believe in me from the start ?" A kiss placed on Chae-Young's cheek...

"B-But everything is very blurry.." Y/N managed to say , laying down and closing her eyes "We should call the doctor ! Now ! Wait here , okay ?" Chae-Young said , bursting out of the door , running downstairs , where Y/N's parents were "Y/N !" She screamed , making both of her parents to look at her surprised "What's with Y/N Chae-Young-ah ?" Y/N mother asked..

"H-her sight ! She can see ! But very blurry !" Her parents barely cried of the happiness boiling through them Her mom fast called the doctor , and went to the hospital fast..

They were outside of the salon , just Y/N , Chae-Young with the doctor inside the salon , he was checking Y/N's eyes..

"Well..this is a good sign..but..We have two choices now... first , surgery , which I don't really recommend and second , Glasses-" "Glasses ! It's perfect !" Y/M and Chae-Young said at the same time , looking at eachother "Good then , I guess I'll make them now , and also you can stop taking the pills , your sight will probably get better by time , which it would sure , if the glasses would bother you , come back , we are rechecking your sight and change them.. alright ?" Both nodded..

Going out of the salon so she could chose , of course , the simple and most cutesy one's were round.. gladly accepted..

She closed her eyes , putting them on and looking at Chae-Young before opening her eyes..

Y/N's POV

Finally ! My sight is back , well..of course , it's was hard..but Chae-Young was right..we got through this..I fast open my eyes and kissed her lips , the smile on her face making me more happy than I was , I'm thankful to her and also glad that she was next to me all this time...

I hugged my parents and also thanked the doctor , we leaved , in the car I couldn't stop looking out of the window , until Chae-Young's poke my dimples..

"you're so cute with those glasses.." her cheeky smile was everything for me , i missed it the most "And you got more hotter than you were , now promise me that you'll stop ignoring your schedules and practices ! Please.." she nodded "I promise"