Chapter LXXV

I felt myself being shaked by someone or something..I guess I fell asleep on Lisa's stomach..

I groaned along with Lisa , as she tried to turn around and I squished her tight "Oh my god..woke up already you two.." I heard a sweet yet mad voice saying , I open my eyes and see Chae-Young shaking both of us , I moved from Lisa's stomach and look at her , pushing Lisa's legs from my lap and look at Chae-Young "Why are you here ?" I rubbed my eyes..

"Mm..Cause none of you gave us sighs that you're alive ! I phoned you soany times.." she crossed her arms and sighed "And I find you here sleeping with Lisa.." Is she mad or jeaulos or something like , or simply im too sleepy to think right now "We just watched a movie and we fell asleep.." I yawned closing my eyes "Yeah..yeah..And you feel asleep cuddling.."

"Rosie..why are you acting like this ? Isn't like im cheating on you or something..She was laying on the couch so I laid on her.. what's so bad with that ? She told me I can do I did it.." I sighed.. getting up and go into the kitchen to wash my face..

Something is bothering her and I do not get what..from all I heard from Lisa and I saw with my eyes , im probably not the one cheating..but I won't say nothing about it..cause it may be just our imagination..maybe it is just in my head "Then why don't you answered at my phone calls ?" I looked at her , wipping my face "Cause my phone is on silent mode.. that's why.."

"And Lisa ?" I kept on looking at her "I don't know..maybe she doesn't has her phone with her..ask her !" She scoffed "You know I thought-" I didn't let her finish as I walked fast to her bad pinned her on the wall , hearing her breath hitching "Do you really think I'll cheat on you ? Also with one of your bandmates ? Do you really consider me that dumb ?" She lowered her head , I bet she's feeling guilty..

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her head protectly , hiding her head on my chest "Im sorry..I didn't want to say that.. don't cry.." her slender arms wrapped around my waist tight "Im sorry also.." I kissed her head "Sorry for ?" I heard her sobbing..gosh..I don't like this..I don't like seeing her sad.. "C-Cause  I thought that.." I chuckled softly "It's okay , Queen..don't cry okay ?" I looked at her face , seeing her cheeky smile on and nodding her head..I wiped her tears with my thumbs before Kissing her forehead "You haven't called me like that in a while..I thought you don't like me as much as I do.."

"How could you say that ? You're Park Chae-Young..How I could now fall for you after all ?" She chuckled , finally the atmosphere between us isn't as tensed as it was..she kissed my cheek and then broke from my hug , going to wake Lisa up..

I chuckled seeing her trying to..Lisa was keep on turning around until she fell from the couch and hit her her and back of the head on the floor , making me to Chuckle and Chae-Young to gaps , helping Lisa to get up "Are you okay ? Sorry !" She took Lisa by her arms and hugged her , making me to Chuckle seeing Lisa still confused and looking at me..

"Why are you here ?" She asked half asleep "I've been searching for both of you everywhere and I came here to find you !" I chuckled , going next to them "Want me to drive both of you two to the dorm ?" They looked at me "Sure ! But after we'll eat something !"  I chuckled seeing Lisa being already hungry even if as she watched we ate a lot of popcorn "Sure thing !"