Chapter LIII

A week had passed since Y/N blinded , she was discharged home , but with the help of her parents and also her Girlfriend , Chae-Young , was feeling more and more depressed , you could easily say that she's losing her hope for it to be temporarily , being one week since she takes those pills and nothing changed..

Chae-Young didn't even leaved Y/N alone for even a second alone , fearing that she'll be sad or even cry..

Now it's was night time , Chae-Young was laying next to Y/N , hugging her who became more and more stiff and also irascible "Y/N ? What's wrong , baby ?" Y/N refused to answer , even she didn't know what's going on through her mind , everything was blank , she was mad , but also pitying herself for going out of that day and not listening to the bodyguards..

Chae-Young sighed , she was feeling like going crazy , she was scared also..the live of her life was now blind , maybe temporary , maybe not , but there was only a thing she was scared to say to Y/N..

FlashBack

"Miss Park..I may have some bad news for you and also her.." Chae-Young was feeling like the world was crushing down , nothing seemed real , everything was like a Nightmare , turning from worst to worster..

"There are very small chances for her to gain her vision again..even if she does , there will be surgeries on the match , and it's posibile not even the surgeries to work..but let's hope the best.."

FlashBack ends

She sighed , getting of the bed and sat next to it , she slowly let her tears fell down on her arms , what was happening for her was too cruel , also that her lover wasn't cooperating at all , was destroying her..

Y/N heard her crying , and with all her force , she tried to find Chae-Young , following the sound of sobs with her hand , until it reaches her shoulder , using of it , she sat on the floor next to Chae-Young hugging her , hearing her girlfriend crying was breaking her heart , but she knows that her girlfriend is trying to be strong for her , and she sometimes lose it..

"Chaeng.. don't cry.." her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's waist , Chae-Young was stiff.. didn't even reacted to warm arms around her waist , feeling her girlfriend's heart beats , knowing that it beats for her , it made her feel worst..is probably that she can't do nothing for her..

"Calm down , okay ? Let's sleep.." She didn't moved again , Making Y/N to find the way to her hair , brushing it tightly , she already misses her girlfriend's face , body and everything that she had saw all this Years..

Finally , Chae-Young calmed , Still sobbing , she helped Y/N to get up from the floor and sat again on the bed , back hugging Y/N , didn't took long and the morning has come , Just Y/N was the one asleep..

Chae-Young couldn't even close an eye thinking what to do and how to keep their relationship stable , she decided to move from the bed and went into the kitchen when the clock hit 8:00 , where she found Y/N's mother..

Her eyes were swollen , puffy and red-ish "Chae-Young-ah..go home..take care of yourself and stop ignoring your schedules.." that's what Y/N's mother was telling her everytime.. she's feeling proud that her daughter is having such a Carin girlfriend , but she hates the fact that her daughter's girlfriend is ignoring herself..

"How I could , Mrs Min ? When my beloved girlfriend is like this ? When she needs all of us around her...when she's feeling helpless ? How I could rest ? How I could eat ?" Y/N's mother side-hugged her.. making Chae-Young feel safe in her mothery embrace , making Chae-Young to feel protected and all the worries to disappear..

But again , Chae-Young tried to not burst into her arms , she knows she needs to be strong , but her heart is already broke because of that fact..she can't control all the pitiness she's feeling..

"Thank you , Mrs Min.. I'll go now and woke her up , today we have to visit the doctor again and I'll go with her..of course.." She broke the hug , already missing the mother scent , she went into Y/N's room.. looking at her girlfriend sleeping peacefully..

"Y/N , princess woke up.." Y/N groaned , searching for her girlfriend's face , a smile creeped on Chae-Young's face as on Y/N's too , but tears flowed down "Chae-Young..don't cry , okay ? I know it would be alright.." she nodded , helping Y/N to dress up and then help her to go in the kitchen , they started eating along with Y/N's mother , smiling to herself seeing Y/N enjoying the food like a little kid who just got a new toy..

She wiped the corner of Y/N's mouth using her thumb , making Y/N smile..

While Y/N's dad was looking at the TV , thinking how to help his only daughter "We don't have any informations about BTS' Suga's sister and also BlackPink's Rose's girlfriend after she became blind because of a fan who hit her in the back of her head using something made of wood , what we know is that Rose is ignoring all her schedules , taking care of her beloved girlfriend..the hashtags on social media sites ,,#BeStrongMinY/N,, is getting more and more popular overseas also ! What we could say is just , Min Y/N hwaiting ! Don't give up Hoping the best !"

Seems that even the media is supporting Y/N..and all of them are hoping that fan is feeling guilty for destroying someone's life