Chapter XXXVI

I got ready for the date with Chae-Young , I didn't really prepare something classy and elegant , I wanted to take her at a picnic night near the Han River..

I also told her to not wear elegant clothes , I didn't told her , cause I want it to be a surprise , but I told her to wear or Sporty or Casual..the best that you can wear when you're going to take a walk...

"Y/N !" I heard my mom shouting like me , why can't we be normal people and to come at my door and knock , no..she needs to shout...

"YE ?" I shouted back , hopping that she heard me "Somebody came at you !" I sighed , who it would be ? I hope it isn't gonna destroy my date night..

I finished looking in the mirror and donning my makeup , I run down were I saw Chae-Young on the couch with Eomma "Chae-Young ? What are you doing here ? I was supposed to-" she stopped me from talking "i was getting bored , so I came here ! By the way , I like what you wear !" She pointed at my Black ripped skinny jeans , white t-shirt and grey puffy anorak with a white t-shirt underneath , I took her hand and made her to stand up..

"Eomma , we are going now ! We want to have a girls night ! To celebrate that im finally working ! By the way , where's Oppa and Appa ?" My mom laughed "Appa's in the kitchen and Oppa is with Halmeoni into his room , she wanted to have a talk with him ! I'll tell them you left ! Now go !" I smile and show her a thumbs up to her , I went near Chae-Young's face and moved a bit to left her black mask , so it was put on correctly..

"Okay.. let's go ! Bye Mrs Min !" We took our goodbyes and went out , but I didn't forget to also take the picnic bag with me , which made me to gain a confused look from Chae-Young..

"Why did you came here ? I was supposed TO come and take you !" She giggled , clinging onto my empty arm "I didn't want to wait anymore , I missed you also , so as I got impatient for seeing you..I came here ! You didn't have me a good to see you again kiss !" I chuckled and plant a kiss on her cheek , but still have her sulky so I gave you and kissed her lips..

Once we broke the kiss , a victorious smile appeared on her face , making me to roll my eyes amused..

"Anyway , what did you planned for us ?" I shaked the picnic bag "A late night picnic near the Han River..then we can do what you want !" She gasped and started playing with my fingers "What I want ?" I nodded "No matter what it is ?" I nodded again , she hugged me tightly , letting me without breath for some seconds..

Then she took my hand and started to run towards the River , she stopped in front of a big tree , were she took the bag from my hands and started to place it down , I also took my time and layed on the ground , taking deep breaths and trying to make my breath normal after that marathon , I felt her laying next to me , using my arm as a pillow , her long arms going around my waist and her legs around mine..

I open my eyes and turned my head towards her , finding her with a big smile on her face , looking at me "Did I ever told you how pretty you are ?" With that , I started laughing and she poke lightly my waist "Yah ! Im serious ! Plus im trying to make a romantic moment here !" I stopped laughing , looking again to her eyes..

"Thanks , but you're more pretty than me anyways.." she let out a small chuckled , before dragging her face closer to mine "not true...nobody's is more beautiful than you , outside and inside.." I kept on looking into her brown orbs , I was feeling like im losed in the desert , but a desert that I like to be there , where I can find everything I need , I feel protected and have all I need..

I didn't realize that I kept on staring at her until I felt her lips on mine , it's a light kiss , lightly pressed , her hands creating circles on my waist , she pushed herself up , going on top of me and m hands automatically keeping her up by her waist , I finally stop the kiss so we can breath..

"Let's eat now , finishing this later.." I nodded , as she helped me to get up , I cleaned my back and butt with my hands then sat again , But this time on a lite carpet that I brought with me..

The wind was blowing hard , the breeze of the river being cold and strong enough , Chae-Young was just in a dark top , I took my anorak off and I wanted to put it around her shoulders , but she stopped me , she told me to put it back on and I did as she clinged into me , putting the anorak around her also..

We finished eating fast , then cleaned up the place and decided to take a walk around the river , when she finally wanted to stop and sit on a bench , still clinging into me..

"This is a beautiful night.." I kissed head , earning a lazy moan escaping her mouth.. "it really is..you know what's making it more beautiful ?" I heard a ,,Mm,, sound from her "Being here with you..is all I want..all that can make me happy , having you on my arm makes me feel protected and better after a long day.." I heard a chuckle from her..

"Y/N.." I kissed her head again and mumbled an yes at her "I love you..my little Princess" she turned around with a sincere smile on her face..

"I love you too , my Queen" I give her a peck on her lips , before she turned again once more time to look at the river "Let's finish this night at me..what do you say ?" I continued to move my hand on her shoulder "Yes , please..you still have to help me.."

Hi guys ! Tried my best to make a romantic chapter here..hope I succed , just let me..I can make the next chapter being the smut from this night ? What do you say ? If you want it..let me know !