Chapter XLVII

"Y/N !" I turned towards Chae-Young who was back Hugging me now , I hummed waiting for her to continue "I got the response from YG-nim.." I put down the clothes that I was helping her to sort "What it is ?" I was nervous , very nervous , o said I'll respect every decision she takes ,. It I don't if to really be sure about that , I don't want her to gain hate because of me...I know she'll feel hurt by those fake fans who aren't supporting her in her decision..

"He said ,, Chae-Young-ah , is your decision , but I warn you to be careful with what you'll do , that I know it's true we'll have the right to say that it's true as your choise ! Your managers already told me your decision.. I'll support you ! Please take care and tell Y/N that she can keep her job as long she's doing good job and also I want to talk with her privately this Monday ! Take care ! With the best supporting , Yang HuyngSik !,," She readed loud the message , her face lighting up and her puffy eyes forming a smile..

"It's so great ! They'll say that the rumors are true and I really do want is to do a live together and come out to everyone by ourselves !" I chuckled , running my fingers through her hair "Okay , I guess...just promise me not to take the bad comments seriously , okay ?" She nodded , kissing my cheek..

"I promise !" She may try to keep her promise , but I know she'll for sure get hurt , she's soft like a baby and that makes to want to protect her as much I can..

Suddenly the door opens revealing the others two members , One of them was Looking worried as the other one didn't even bothered to say hi and went straight into her room..

"You two.." we looked at Jisoo Unnie , her fierce eyes were making jokes through us "You should be more careful , Alright ?" We nodded , breaking apart and looking down , waiting for her to scold us "our managers told us your decision , so I guess we can't do nothing to change your mind , Chae-Young-ah..and you Y/N , take care of this Baby , alright ?" I nodded , looking into her eyes..

Our phones notifications sounds filled the room , we took our phones out and saw that YG entertainment already posted about the rumor

",,We have investigated the rumor and It's true , BlackPink's Rose has a relationship with a girl , please blinks and fans don't hate her for nothing ! We'll soon reveal who's her girlfriend.." Jisoo Unnie readed out loud , Her face become pale "So you really did it ? I guess I just have to congrats you ! And don't mind Jennie , okay ? We all know she's jeaulos , I'll try to speak with her , okay ?" We nodded , as she headed towards Jennie Unnie's room..

We looked at eachother , until Rose jumped and hugged me tight , im sure she's very happy that we had finally revealed our relationship , which isn't making me so happy..even if I try..haters gonna hate...

My phone exploded with notifications and calls , I decided to ignore it as I know they'll ask me why I lied and things like this and I don't really want to mind it now..

"Y/N ! I'll ask the managers if we can take a live together now !" I nodded , I can't say no to her , she went and call her managers , seems that they approved as she was happy , she dragged me into her room and then she trowed the things from her bed , after that taking Her selfie stick and connecting it to her phone , opening the V live app and started doing a live..

I decided not to join in so fast , but I was speaking on the background ",,That voice sounds familiar , Isn't the same voice from Suga's Live ?,, Maybe , I don't know.." Chaeng tried answering the most questions , until she finally invited me in , I was nervous , the first live , also with my girlfriend that just releaved that we are together..

"Guys , s-shes my girlfriend..Min Y/N and also my personal makeup artist.." I slowly introduced myself , a lot of comments were like ,,Omo ! She's Suga's sister ! From here I was knowing that voice !,, I chuckled , reading the comments , until one popped out ,,What a slut , she is using our Rosie just to make herself popular , why would Rosie fall for her ?,, I know that Chaeng noticed it also as she lowered her head shaking it..

"Guys , please don't be so harsh.. please respecting our relationship , as that you can do for me.." Chae-Young spoke looking at the phone's camera , her eyes slowly getting watering , so I decided that is time for us to finish the live , but then Jisoo Unnie and Lisa came inside , Joining us , the fans asked about Jennie also , but they told them she's sleeping , I guess is right as Jisoo Unnie went to speak with her..

They also told them to respect our relationship , cause they really do love me and also they are proud that Rosie has found someone , even if its a the same sex Relationship..

We ended the live after Chaeng decided it...hope she'll don't mind about the harsh comments