Chapter LXIV

"Really ?" Chae-Young asked , she was back hugging me while I was telling her what happened today , I could her grip protectly tighting around me more "It sounds crazy , right ? I just hope everything will be alright.." She Kissed my cheek "Don't worry about it..it would be...for sure..but you don't have to visit your Appa ?" I nodded..

"I'll come with you.. I'll tell the managers about it.. they'll sure let me go as we are free , and you'll drive , how that sounds ? As long my lover and part of staff is there ! It would be alright !" I chuckled , turning around and caressing her right cheek with a sincerely smile on my face as hers was having one too "You should rest , baby...Soon you'll start filming BlackPink TV , which includes flying in an other country , everywhere cameras and not even a bit of time to rest.." she shook her head..

"I'll come with you..you give me enough energy ! I don't need to rest while I'm with you.." I smiled and left a peck on her lips , before taking my keys and wait for her to call her managers , of course they let her..

I was driving safely while continuing fixing my glasses , I'll soon have to change them..

I stop into the parking lot and looked for an empty place , glad I did and then didn't forget to put Chae-Young's mask , glasses and cap on before exiting the car and going inside the hospital "Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm here to visit Mr Min Ji Hee !" She bowed towards her "Annyeonghaseyo Miss Min , we are happy to have you here ! Please come with me..Ji Hyo Unnie.. please take care here a bit !" The other woman smiled and bowed to us , she was pretty , but I guess she's old..she looked worked and in her thirties..

She finally showed us the salon before bowing and leaving..I was the first to go in , as much I didn't want to..I was pushed from behind by Chae-Young..

I hate hospitals..they make me sick , but what can I do , I have to be here..I heard the heart monitor beating sound.. it was normal..steady , I looked at Chae-Young and she gave me a weak smile after putting her mask under her chin , I sighed and walked up to him , sat on the chair and hold his hand..

"Appa..be healthy ! Me and Oppa are missing you.." I looked at the tubes connected to his noustrils , he was breathing normally..I felt his fingers move..but nothing more , I guess he sensed that I'm here..

"Oppa is working a lot , Appa..he tries his best to come and visit you...along with me.. I'll soon leave with BlackPink's staff..to film their new show.. I'll miss Christmas , but I'll be with the one I love.." I stole glaces at her , seeing her smiling widely at me , Probably more at the sad , yet happy moment..

"She is here with me Appa...she insisted on visiting you too.. aren't you happy about that ? I know you like her a lot ! Who wouldn't tho.. she's Perfect !" She was all blushing , while covering her face using her hands , making me to Chuckle , she's really cute..

"She's here for us Appa..for you..for me..for Oppa..for all of us ! I know she loves me a lot..and I also do..I love her with my heart.." I continued to tell things that I'll probably never do in front of her..but I used this moment to confess more to her..like she isn't even there listening to what I'm saying..

"She's such a cute Chipmunk that makes my heart going crazy , Appa.. would you believe that I already found my soulmate ? Cause I also can't believe ! She's everything to me..but also you , Oppa and Eomma..I'm sorry for what she did.. please forgive her.." I felt something warm rolling down my cheeks and I knew exactly what it is..I was crying..

I'm not that weak..and when I break down..I try to hide it..keep it in me..but now it does not work.. everything that is happening is getting me weaker and weaker , good thing I do have the girls , Appa , YoungSoon Unnie , Oppa and all of them with me , beside me and taking care of me..

I'm very thankful to them..and I'll always be..I felt warm arms embracing me..the embrace I love to feel...where I do feel protected , loved , I do feel all the passion and effort she does put on me and I do put on her..her hugs are awesome and somehow mind blowing.. she's just too perfect..