Chapter XXV

Chae-Young's POV

I can tell that today I was crying everytime , I didn't really know what to do , when I find out that Alice is coming here for a week , I was so  tensed and scared I bit all my nails and the girls kept saying to me that I should stop or that is gonna be okay..

I fast called Y/N while I was in the studio waiting for our vocal teacher to come here , she told me the same...to calm down and if I want to tell her , the problem is that I want to tell her , but what reaction is she gonna have , I know she isn't like our parents , but if she's homophobic too ? If she's gonna hate ? If-

"Park Chae-Young ! Are you paying attention ?" I looked towards our teacher , as the girls looked at me "Y-Yes I am , sir !" I fast moved my look down , got up and bowed at him "If you were paying attention what did I say ?" Great ! "S-something...about.. vocals ?" he sighed at me shooking his head easily..I bowed again..

"Chae-Young-sshi... You Should pay attention , cause you can't learn what im saying by yourself..so you maybe  be with us while im talking.." "sorry , sir..It's just a hard time for me..I will pay attention...."

Guys.....in two days in starting the school , I will post just in weekends , since then in gonna have the most free time , if im not getting through it recovering my lost sleep that im gonna get...i didn't even start the first day , and I want it to finish..i really hate that the summer is gone so easily and I don't know why im here being sad when there are a lot of people that already start it..

And maybe a lot of you..i hope everything that's good for you ! I mean at school , and everywhere ! Don't overwork yourselfs , okay , guys ? See you soon !