Chapter XXX

I was playing with the straight brown ends of Chae-Young's hair , while sitting down and back Hugging her , I have to be honest , im zoning out..

"What do you think of it ?" This is the time when Chae-Young finally got me on this world "Im sorry , what were you saying ?" She starte laughing before turning her head around again to kiss my cheek "What's on your mind beautiful ?" Before I spoke , I took a deep breath , I have to solve it somehow..

FlashBack

I was getting ready to leave towards BlackPink's dorm after I spoke with Chae-Young , I was stopped by mom , blocking my way "Where are you going again , Y/N ? You just came home !" I tried to myself calm "Mom , I have to be somewhere ! I need to go , okay ? I'll be back !" She again was standing in front of the door "And may I know where are you going ? Im your mother I should know..I don't think that at this late hour you're going at an interview ! You should do Film Major as I said ! But I let you do Makeup , where are you gonna find a job with Makeup major this year ?" I sighed deeply , I don't really want to talk about this..

"Eomma..not now , please ! Im in a hurry , plus you'll see , I would find something one day ! Let me go please ! I have to be there fast !"

"Okay Y/N ! You have two weeks to find a job then..if not go and live somewhere else ! Go and make a life !  You're 21 years old already ! At your age i was getting married ! When im gonna have nephews , huh ?" I prefer not.. "Eomma don't stress me , please ! I have to go ! Bye !"

FlashBack Ends

I told her what I spoke last night with my mom "You know , I can help you , I mean..you said you graduated in Makeup Major , right ?" I nodded , waiting for her to continue "I was looking for a new personal makeup artist , may you can help ?" "Really ?"I was suddenly filled with happiness , not just that is probably for me to find a job that fast , but because I would be with my girlfriend !

She nodded , I suddenly cupped her face and kissed her , she was starlet , but kissed back "You have just to talk with YG-Nim and our managers, they are gonna put up an interview ! Im sure you'll take it !" I continued on back hugging her thightly , like she's the most precious thing ok earth..well..for me she is..

"Y/N..I can't breath !" I giggled and broke the hug , I started to shower her with kitten kisses until she was ready to fall from the couch..

"Okay , okay , you should go home now , Y/N ! Later I have practice and I will speak with them ! Okay ?" I nodded "Okay , but if you want I will stay this night too..I will stay until Jennie is coming back ! I'll go now ! Love you , My Rosé ( Got it ? No ? Okay.. ) " I kissed her One More Time ( sorry , im a broke Once right now ) , then I left towards my car , I decided finally to open my phone , more than twenty calls from my parents , ten from my brother and three from YoungSoon Unnie..

I drived towards my parents house , as I parked in front Of my house and got up , the front door was locked , weird..I walk into the backyard and got inside by the back door..

"Eomma ! Appa ! Im home !" Nobody answered , I took out my phone and dialed Eomma's number , rejected ? Why she rejected my call ? I heard the door opening , Eomma and Appa Coming in "Did you finally decided to come home ? Why didn't you stay there were you were ?"

"Appa-" "No Appa , No Eomma , Y/N ! Do you think you're at a hotel ? We called you all day , even YoonGi and YoungSoon ! Why are you so irresponsible at your age ?" "Appa , I had something to do , you see one of my friends is in the-" "We don't mind about your friends Y/N ! Did you forget what was today ? Grandma was supposed to come visit ! Great thing she couldn't today ! But she would come tomorrow , you'll be missing again ? Tomorrow you aren't getting out of the house no matter what !" My anger was reaching the limit slowly..

"Why do you mind about me so much ! I have my business to do , Eomma ! I can't always do what you guys want to !" "What's your business Y/N ? You aren't even working ! You did a two years college for what ? It's was your wish , now please take a job fast ! Or you'll have to move !

I cannot believe this !