Chapter XXI

I woke up in the morning , i could sense that it isn't late as the sun was smilling towards us barely touching the ground , I was warm , feeling Chae-Young next to me , hugging thightly my waist like I was the most precious thing in the world..

I tried my best to turn around without Woking her up and now im facing her , he really looks like an angel while she sleeps , her lips looks so kissable , her cheeks looks so puffy , I didn't stop from exploring her face with my eyes..

I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes "Good morning , Princess" her voice is so beautiful and I can tell..very unique "Good morning , my Queen" she smiled at my nickname given to her..

She pinched my nose , then she closed her eyes again "C'mon sleepy , Probably the girls are worried about you , you should call them.." she opened her eyes fast "I forgot my phone on the table in the living room.." I sighed and handed her my phone while I get up to take some clothes "Call from mine , im going down to take you phone.."

She said a cute thank you as I started Changing , I know she was staring at me , then I left the room , letting her to do what she wants in my room , I smelled Pancakes and now I know that I forgot that my parents will be home in the morning..

"Good morning Y/N" Eomma greeted me , I was scared when she appeared behind me "Are you searching for this ?" She hold up a phone with a purple with bears case "Y-yes.." I looked down "This Isn't your phone..what is it doing here ?" I was taking aback by Eomma's questions at this hour "W-well...my friend forgot it here , so I have to give it back to her.."

I cans sense that she isn't believe me "Appa told me that you were alone when he got out , plus let's me come with you , let me see where are you giving her this phone.." of course , I have to make her let me alone and to find a way to get Chae-Young out without my parents notice her..

"Well..I will go later to give her the phone , now I will go into my room t-to sleep more , im sleepy..." "And how did you know that she forgot her phone here ?" Im really starting to have Eomma "Well...one of them that was with us , called me and ask if her phone is here , so i went down to look.."

I finally escaped Eomma's questions and went up , Chae-Young wasn't move from the bed , she was still covering herself with my blanket , sleeping on her stomach "What took you so long ?" She Surprised me with her question , I just woke up and im full of questions "My mother..asked who's that phone and things like this" i said while sitting next to her..

"Come here , Please.." she took me hand and make me to lay next to her , I put my arm around her waist and with the other hand I walked my fingers to her hair , her beautiful brown her..