Chapter XLII

"Ya ! Will tell to me one of you where are we going ?" I think I asked all the way there , but nobody told me nothing , suddenly the car is parked in front of BigHit Entertainment , where Bang CEO was waving happy towards us , I gave Oppa and Eomma questioning look , but they just laughed... what's happening here ?

"Y/N ! I didn't saw you for years ! You have grown up ! Such a beautiful lady you're now.." I bowed , looking down "What are we doing here ?" I asked looking at Eomma and Oppa , Bang CEO laughed , Petting my back "Y/N , dear Y/N , we need your help.." I tilted my head in confusion

"My help ? For ?" He sighed "Did you heard about NamJoon's Dating rumor from the song ,,Her,, right ?" I nodded , what has this to do with me ? "Well..We were wondering..If you can help us by being NamJoon's Girlfriend ?" I open my mouth in surprise , what the heck ? "WHAT ? S-sorry , but I already have a-" "You don't need to if you don't want , bit think about Oppa he needs you now.."

Eomma gently pat my back "Eomma , Oppa , Bang CEO ! I-i can't do that.." I looked down , I want to help Oppa , but not like this "And why we may know-" "TaeYoung..don't stress her.." Bang CEO was having a gentle voice "I-its something that I have to tell you.." I took a deep breath looking at them..

"I-i like girls.." a knot stopped in my throat , making me to cough after , it ,. Eomma and Bang CEO were shocked , while Oppa , was smilling proudly at me , nodding his head , which that surprised me "What ? Say that again please.." I looked down , not Daring to look into their eyes "I like girls.." I slowly said , feeling tears forming into my eyes , suddenly someone's hand was on my shoulder , I noticed that it's was my brother..

"In proud of you , Y/N ! You finally had the courage to tell us.." Everyone's gaze was on him "Did you know all of this Yoon Gi-ah ?" He shook his head "No , but I know my little sister well..I felt something was wrong with her.." he came near my ear "Also I heard you banging Chae-Young that night , guess what..not really everyone was sleeping"

He winked to me and my face turned all red , he laughed and pinched my cheek , then got closer again "Calm down , okay ? I won't tell..I know how hard is for her to be an idol and for you to be with an idol , okay ? I'll shut up my mouth !" He chuckled , making me to also let out an awkward chuckle..

"Since when Y/N ?" Eomma spoke to me gently , but you could sense the anger into her voice ",S-since I was little.."

"Okay , you're gonna help NamJoon-ah.." I moved my gaze to Eomma "B-But Eomma-" "No buts..I said You're gonna do that and you're gonna help them !" I layed my head on Oppa's shoulder "TaeYoung , don't stress her-" "Aniyo ! I said she's gonna and she's gonna.."

"Eomma , if she doesn't want to is okay , we can-" she shook her head , going to the car "Let's go home , now ! You'll see what again tomorrow.." we walked to the car , I finally let my tears to fall , but without them to notice..I got a message from Chae-Young in the car.

My Rosé - Is something wrong ?

                                    Aniyo , Wae ?- Me

My Rosé - C'mon Y/N , you're not alright , care to share ?

     You got me..im not really okay.. - Me

My Rosé - Wae , Princess ?

      I find out why Oppa and Eomma put me to woke up at Five in the morning , cause Bang CEO had to talk with me..they want me to be NamJoon's Oppa  Fake Girlfriend and I couldn't resist anymore..I told that I like girls.. - Me

My Rosé - Baby..im glad you did courage to tell them..but don't worry okay ? Im sure they'll understand..

Isn't just that..Oppa told me that is proud of me for finally coming out..seems that he knowed about it...and about us.. - Me

My Rosé - About us ? What do you mean ?

He said that he heard me banging you that night...but he also told me , of course all of this in private , that he knows how hard is to be with an idol and how hard is for you to be an idol so he's gonna shut his mouth as much I want.. - Me

My Rosé - Oh my godd !! This is so embarrassing..But thank him so so so much for not saying anything ! But what happened , did you said you don't want to be NamJoon's SunBaenim's Girlfriend ?

Ye..but Eomma forced me..Bang CEO and Oppa told her that it's okay..but she insisted..im sure she's mad.. - Me

My Rosé - It's gonna be alright , okay ? We'll also see eachother later , and after the photoshoot you'll tell Everything , I can sense what's bothering you and this is not all.. please take care of you , okay ?

Of course..thanks for being next to me , Queen..I love you.. - Me

My Rosé - I love you too..see you soon..