Chapter XXXIX

I parked in front of the block of flats their apartment is , I was the first to get out of the car And open the door for her , she signaled me to stop being such a gentlewoman..

"For you I'll be such one , now go up And rest , okay ?" She nodded , giving me a short kiss then she went inside the block of flats , suddenly , my phone starts ringing..

[Yeah ?] [FINALLY !] I moved the phone from my ear [Slow down , will you ?] I heard her laughing [Sorry , Im just so excited , I really want to see you today ! Can we ? Please !] I let a chuckle to escape my mouth [Okay , Unnie ! We met at me if you want , now I just dropped Chae-Young , and now I'll go home , see you there ?] I heard her chuckling , then she hang up , I grinned getting into my car and ignite it..

I arrived home fast and already saw hers in front of my house , I run inside and she hugged me "Aigoo ! Y/N you know how much I missed you ? Wait a bit...What's this ?" She brushed her thumb on my bottom lip and I smacked her hand away , and she pounted..

"Ya ! I told so many times to stop touching my face.." She sat back down "Where's your brother ?" She shook her shoulders "He's somewhere with Halmeoni ! Now tell me ! What happened with you and Chae-Young ?" I started to laugh "You never chance , don't you ?" She laughed with me..

"Oh ! Y/N ! You're finally home !" Eomma greeted us when she came from the kitchen "Ye , Eomma , I had something to do , but im back now , can you let us a bit Alone ?" She nodded "So tell me now !"

I started to tell her about my new job and then about the date night but to be honest not everything from it..

"Waaa..seems that you really-" my phone started ringing and she stopped speaking , I quickly looked at the caller ID and for my surprise it's was Harin so I fast Pick it up..

[ Harin ! It's been so much time since we talked ] I heard her chuckling [True..Let's meet ! ] She seems exicited [Maybe.. Right now I can't really , im with an old friend..] she was silent for a moment [Okay , I guess...later ?] I mhm-ed..