Chapter XVI

Chae-Young's POV

I went as fast as I could home after talking with Y/N. I'm very lucky to have her. I went inside and as I was expecting, Jisoo Unnie was watching TV and Lisa was playing with Dalgom..

"I'm home! Where's Jennie Unnie?" Jisoo pointed to Jennie's Room. I thanked her. I knocked on her room and she told me to come in.

"Chaeng! It's great to see you! Is something wrong?" She smiled
"No, unnie. Can you help me with something?" She nodded
"We both can cook and Y/N needs help managing her restaurant. Do you think that if our managers will be ok with us helping her, you'll be okay with that too?" Her expression changed when I mentioned Y/N..

"Yes, I would help. But only because you asked me too" I sighed and sat next to her. I don't know how to make her understand that Y/N's not her enemy
"I know what you're thinking, I don't hate Y/N, Chaeng. But it annoys me so much seeing you with her. I want to help because you're my friend, so I will do it" Her eyes were filling with tears. I hate seeing her like this. She's like a sister to me. She took care of me ever since I came to Korea! She taught me everything I know.

I gave her a hug. She hugged me back, putting her head on my shoulder. I know I'm hurting her but there's nothing I can do about it. Even if she tries to look strong I know she is not.