Chapter LXX

Chae-Young's POV

I just went inside the dorm , put my shoes next to the door and I wanted to head towards my room with a big smile on my face , so I walked past Jisoo's Unnie room ''I dont know Unnie.." That's Jennie's Voice..

I know its not good to eardrop , but it wouldn't mind if im just courios , right ? "Tell me what do you mean Jennie-ah.." somebody sighed "My crush on Chaeng is gonne.." I kinda smile to myself , She's my Unnie and I dont like seeing her hurt because of me "And ? Its a good thing , right ?" 

"But..Im creating feelings for Y/N.." I dropped my jaw..so is true..that's why she acts so clingy with my girlfriend "What ?!" seems that Jisoo Unnie is as shocked as I am.. "I know..that's why lately im so flappy..I dont know what to do Unnie.." This is really shocking.. "Jennie..this is not good...S-she's one of our maknae's Girlfriend ! are you sure that..you know.." Jennie Unnie hummed "I realise when i first started to speak with her..Chae-Young has great taste.." I kept holding tight the door knob , I wanted to open the door , but something didnt let me..and knowing that later Y/N will drive Lisa here I'll have to speak with her..

i couldnt listen anymore to what they aid..so I went into my room and wait for Y/N to arrive here..and when she did , I dragged her into my room and she gave me a confused face "What's wrong , Chaeng ?" i sighed , holding her hand "I found out something.."

"Something like ?" I locked the door and made her sit on the bed "Jennie Unnie likes you !" She had a shocked face.. "Say something !" I screamed out of my lungs , making her to look at me "R-really ?" I nodded my head crossing my arms at my chest "I hate it..I feel so.." I sighed , trying to calm down..

"Don't get mad , Chaeng ! You know I'll be just yours !" I sighed again , sitting next to her and she hugged my Shoulders "B-BUT..why you ?" She laughed "I don't know..Seems that I'm popular !" She started to laugh again , but she earn from me a very specific look and it made her shut her mouth "It doesn't matter.. I'm just yours , Chaengie.." she kissed my temple and forehead multiple times , making me to smile..

"I know...but..I feel competition..I don't like that.." she sighed , kissing my cheek "How did you found out ?" I looked at her and she gave me a peck on my lips "When I was walking inside the house , I walked in front of Jisoo's Unnie room..and I heard them talking..."

"You heard them..or you eardroped their conversation ?" I show up two fingers , meaning that I eardroped "Chae-Young..you shouldn't do that ! They are your friends and also your bandmates.."

"I know..but I just walked by and heard Jennie Unnie talking about you..so I stopped.." she sighed "It's okay..But you already know that between me and Jennie Unnie is just a friendship ! No need to worry about !" I smiled , nodding "I guess you're right..but..I don't know..I still don't like it.."