Chapter LX

I open the front door , after rubbing my eyes..ugh..I feel sleepy and my eyes are starting to hurt..I should rest a bit..

"Eomma ! Appa ! I'm home !" My scream echoed through the house , maybe they aren't home ? I sat on the couch , wanting to open the TV , but my head was already having a headache..it becomes dizzy..

"Y/N-ah.." I looked towards the kitchen door , seeing Oppa looking at me "Oppa ? What are you doing here ?" "Y/N.."

Is something wrong..well.. ignoring the big pain that my head is having.. "Eomma and Appa..they.."

"They what ?" I felt my heart beat going crazy..what is happening ? "They..Well..Appa fainted... he's at the hospital in a coma..and Eomma..she left us.." I wided my eyes..is he JoKing with me ? "What are you saying ?"

"I'm sorry-" it's was everything I could hear until a long beep sound echoed in my ears and my sight going black..did I faint again ?

Chae-Young's POV

"Lisa ! Stop Messing with Dalgom before he bites you !" Jisoo Unnie screamed at Lisa..gosh.. what's wrong with all today ? They are so noisy...but I mean..when aren't they ?

I was staying on the couch.. browsing the social media sites and seeing photos with us , things about Y/N and other bands , but I suddenly felt a pain into my chest.. making me to hitch my breath and put my hand over it..shivers are going down my spine.. something is wrong..I usually get this when something is wrong with Y/N..

I feel afraid and worried right now.. please god let her be okay..I decided to call her but nothing..why won't she pick up ? Second call.. nothing..third call.. nothing..fourth call..picked up..

[Yeoboseo ?] It was a masculine voice..but wait..I recognize that voice [YoonGi Oppa ?!] I heard him gasping [Chae-Young-ah ?]

[Ye..it's me ! Is Y/N okay ?] He sighed again.. what's wrong ? [well..kinda ?] Kinda ? What does he mean by ,,Kinda,, ? [What do you mean , Oppa ? Is she alright ?]

[She fainted..but she'll be alright..] he sounds so sad..if she is so sad..how can it be alright ? [Something is wrong..I felt a harsh pain , Oppa.. What's happening ?]

[I guess real love really exists..Appa is in a coma..Eomma Left us..and when she heard..she fainted..] I was shocked... [Oppa ! I'll be there ! Are you going to the hospital now ?]

[no..I called her doctor and he said she needs to rest a bit..when she wokes up to call him..]

I hang up.. texting Unnie and told get I'll be at Y/N's house , I fast put my mask on and took a jacket with me , ran to their house and fast got in..I ran into Y/N's room and see YoonGi Oppa looking around the room , while Y/N was clearly fainted..

"Oh , Chae-Young-ah..good you're here ! I need to go ! Manager hyung needs us ! Please take care of her ! I'll be back as fast as I can !" I nodded , seeing him running out of the room , I sat next to Y/N.. hugging her by her waist and her head on my chest , playing with her hair..

I hope we are not coming back to those two weeks..A shock like this can bring it back..Gosh..

I rubbed her back , I was tensed..I really was , I don't know what will happen after..I just know that I'm beside her no matter what..but what if all of this is happening because of me ? If I me and her weren't together , her sight was still perfect as ever..

But how I could know if this was happening ? I guess you can name it Butterfly Effect..something small causes something big..

I felt myself getting sleepy..I could feel her hand gripping on my waist..but she is still ,, sleeping,,

I closed my eyes and fell asleep..but later a hand who was caressing my waist and hips made me open my eyes.. "Did I woke you up ?" I shook my head "I had the weirdest dream..Appa was in a coma and Eomma left us and-" "Y/N.."

"It's wasn't a dream ?" She got up.. tilting her head "What do you mean ?" I sighed , gosh..this is so hard for me right now ! "It's wasn't a dream..it all happened.." she puts in her glasses , glaring at me , before turning around and hugging her legs , I sighed.. hearing her sobbing "Baby.."

She didn't answer , nor even turning her head to me..I sat behind her..my legs around her waist , hugging her by her waist and let my head on to rest on her shoulder "It's okay , Princess..I'm here for you.. everything will be alright.."

"It isn't gonna be , Rosie..Eomma left us without even a goodbye..and Appa has problems with his heart..what if he lefts us too ?" I sighed.. gripping tighter "Don't think like this baby..Be positive..It would be alright..Trust me.." she sobbed again "Just hold me tight for now..make me feel like all of this didn't happened.."