Chapter XLVIII

I went home after again some time spended with Chae-Young , walking on the street , as my car run out of gas so I let it there , people were giving me looks and some whispers..

"S-shes Rosie's Girlfriend ! Omo.. she really is pretty in person.." I slightly smiled to myself hearing that "Majja , Majja...she really is.." I could turn towards them and said a thank you , but I decided to ignore them , continuing my walk towards home , the sun was lazy shining..

"Shine on me , Little Sun.." I looked towards a kid who was running in the park , she stopped and looked at me smiling before approaching me..

"You !" I tilted my head courios , positing at myself "You are pretty !" I chuckled , lowering myself to be as same height as hers "You really think im pretty ?" I asked , pinching her cheeks , she nodded , giving me a bright smile "Your voice is pretty also ! If I was older and I was a boy , I'll have a heart attack !" I chuckled , picking her up..

"But you seem familiar.." she rubbed her chin using her index finger "Do you know that girl from BlackPink ? The one with wonderful and Angelic voice ?" She nodded "Did you heard she's having a girlfriend ?" She hummed , nodding her head "That girl is me !" She gave me a cheeky smile "Really ?" I nodded , she hugged me..

"Can we be friends ?" She asked , I nodded again , walking with her towards a bench "So great ! Can I meet Rosé ?" I ruffled her hair "Sure thing , What's your name ?" She sat down , Looking at me "Im Na Haeun ! And you ?" "Min Y/N , but call me Y/N , okay ?" She nodded , getting down from the bench..

"can I call you Unnie ?" I was a bit taken aback , but I guess...why not ? "Sure ! Now where are your parents , Haeun ?" She shook her shoulders , looking around "I don't know.." she sounded sad , so I pick her up again , making faces to her so she'll laugh " Let's go and find them , okay ? But let's also buy an Ice cream , what you say ?"

Her mood lighted up completely when she heard about Ice cream , she fast nodded and we walked towards the first ice cream truck we saw "What Ice cream you want Haeun ?" She looked at the meniu "This one !" She pointed towards a pink cornet "Give us two Strawberry Ice creams , please !" I handed her the money using my free hand and she handed the ice creams to Haeun , who gave me one and the other one she keeped , already licking it "My parents you should there- at you know , The place with Swings and you can play with others kids !" I chuckled at her cuteness "Do you mean Playground ?" She nodded "Yes , there !" I started walking towards the playground , with her in my arms , my phone started ringing , so I took it out to answer..

[BABY !] I heard Chae-Young screaming as I fast pick up [Yes ?] She chuckled [What are you doing ?] [I was walking home and I met with this beautiful kid , I buyed her an ice cream and now we are Searching for her parents] I looked at Haeun who mounthed me ,,Is Rosie ?,, I nodded and she wanted to speak with her , so I put Rosie on speaker [Oh , cool ! I just wanted to remind you to be careful walking on street without a mask now , people may hurt you or throw things at you ! Please be careful , Princess..] I chuckled as Haeun did too..

[Of course , Rosie ! Now I have to go and help Haeun to search of her parents !] She gasped [Haeun ? That little girl from YouTube that Lisa is looking at ? Awesome Haeun ?] I looked confused at Haeun who was now trying to cover her face while laughing , but also being careful not to drop the ice cream [Seems that she is ! Anyway , She's saying Hi to you !] Haeun continued to eat her ice cream as looking into my eyes [I say hi to her too ! And also the members and me love her videos and covers ! Hwaiting ! Bye , Haeun ! Bye , Princess ! I love you !] Chae-Young hang up before I could speak..

"Here , we reached the Playground !" I told her as she started looking around "Haeun ? Here you are !" A man and a woman approached us , smilling "Eomma ! Appa ! Look who I met ! Y/N Unnie buyed me an Ice cream ! She's Rosie's Girlfriend !" They both Chuckled , taking Haeun from my arms after bowing to me and I also did..

"Thank you , Y/N-sshi !" Her mom spoke , looking happy at her daughter eating her ice cream "No problem , Mr and Mrs Na ! It's was a great time speaking with her ! She's a cutie !" They both Chuckled "Congrats ! We heard about you and BlackPink's Rose ! Seems that you aren't as bad as people says !" I bowed again , showing my dimples..

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Na ! And it's nothing , people are bad no matter as much you try to get along with them !" She nodded "Majja..Hope Haeun didn't Bothered you.." I fast crossed my arms as a ,,X,, "Aniyo ! It's impossible for such a cute child to bother me ! And also it's a pleasure to meet her ! We love her dance covers !" I showed them my thumbs up , then we took our goodbyes and I hugged Haeun one more time before continuing my walk home..