Chapter LXXVI

We decided to order food for here...not as bad as we didn't even know what to eat..I really wanted Taiwanese food , but Lisa wanted Japanese food and..Rosie..goes with my decision , but as all of us being kinda sulky...we have ordered both of them..making both of us and also Lisa happy about it..and we waited...

Chaeng's head was resting on my shoulder , as Lisa went to the bathroom , I guess Chae-Young is still tired and mostly sleepy , she's barely closing her eyes as she tries to keep them open , but it seems that it doesn't work..she freaking fell asleep with her  head on my shoulder and I don't know what Lisa is doing , but it takes her a lot..

I looked closely at Chae-Young's face and seems that she's in a deep sleep..she's still wearing the turtleneck pullover tho..I bit my lip..pushing her head from my shoulder , I want to confirm it by myself..I dragged slowly down her turtleneck lower , trying to not wake her up as she's a bit moving..and yes , I was right..they are dark red...trying to be covered by light make-up..

I sighed heavily and pushed it lower..they are so many and so dark..It gets me so mad-

And right there the doorbell rang..I jumped far away from her , she opened her eyes and fixed her turtleneck , looking at the door..

"Should I go open it ?" I asked , earning a nod from her , and I obeyed , I opened the door , paid for the food and put it down , I felt someone griping on my hand and dragging me from there , but as ChaeYoung was on the couch..it surely was Lisa..

"Unnie , What were you doing ?" I looked innocently at her "I just wanted to confirm it by myself.." she sighed "But what If she was you ? Or she was awake ? Or she felt you ?" I gestured her to calm down "Nothing will happen..not now..but anyway..come ! Let's eat !"

We started digging into the food..Until my phone rang..of course , who it could be if not their managers , they told me to bring them to the dorm as fast as we can as they have to discuss with them..and of course , they told me to come also if I'm bringing them there..so we did..even if it's the full hour and the traffic is so heavy , didn't really took a lot to us..

We arrived like in twenty minutes...often being a ride of ten minutes from my home to their dorm , we got there and they managers were already waiting for us..I let the girls to sit on the couch as I leaned against the door and wait for them to speak..

"So we all know soon we'll start filming BlackPink TV and we need to know if you. All of you are having something that wants to add or things like this..we are barely finishing setting the house Down !" We clapped , they bowed to us..

"Nothing..Just do you work Oppa and Unnies !" We all bowed at eachother , after they left "Y/N !" I saw Chae-Young walking towards me , a happy smile on her face..if I could still believe that smile..I hummed , waiting for her to speak "You seem to not feel good ? Are you okay ?" I hummed again "I'm okay.."

"You still don't seem to be okay.. what's wrong ?" I sighed.. Should I tell her that I know..or keep it much ?

"Y-you want to know what's wrong ?" She nod her head , I took her hand and drag her into her room , locking the door after that and told her to stay still..

I cupped her face , then move my hands to her neck and fastly drag her turtleneck down , making her shocked and tried to push it up , but I hold it still "Tell me..who ?" She gulped , giving up and looking down "Tell me , Chae-Young ! Who and why ?" She kept on looking down..I do know she's feeling guilty..and she does knows that I'm mad..

But I can't handle seeing her crying..it breaks my heart harder..I pat her head and hugged her , soft sobs escaping her mouth.. "I-im sorry-" she sobs harder "Don't cry..just simply tell me.."

"J-Jennie Unnie" I sighed..facepalming myself..so Lisa was right..and also my doubts were right.."I-I don't know why..I just simple..was too taken by it..I don't know..I'm sorry !" I pat her head and kissed the tip of it.. "It's okay..just stop crying.." she pushed herself from me , going to the window.. it's not that I'm not mad..I'm super mad..like really really mad..

But it's not like I hate her..I do feel..somehow Disgusted "Please don't hate me for that..I just- We got kinda of tipsy because of their , dare or drink game..and..it finished like that..I never wanted to-" "shut up..just.. please.." I finally said..I don't want to sound rude..but I just can't stand listening to that..

"Chae-Young-ah.." I was her making her hand into a fist..still not facing me.. "Let's take a break.."