Chapter LXXII

I went to the agency and be surprised seeing the girls training..I thought they will be free this month..but it seems that something changed..

I asked their managers , they are learning a new Choreography for SBS Gayo DaeJun 2017 , where they are gonna perform a song from Wonder Girls this Christmas..

I waited for them to finish learning it and went into take a shower , soon a photoshoot will start so I have to be here..while In speaking with the rest staff members , the girls came in and we started getting ready for the photoshoot , I continued on speaking with their Staff , laughing together and Even getting more along with them..

"Okay , Girls and Boys ! We had spoke with Lisa's Makeup-er ! And we'll soon need to find an another one , Y/N and the others..we are counting on you on helping us !" We bowed to them as they left and started speaking again , mostly of them asked me about me and Chae-Young , which didn't really surprised me at all..I think everyone is expecting for me to answer the most questions !

"We are back !" We looked towards the girls who were all already destroying their hairstyles and We all laughed at them "Let's get you clean and go home !" We all cheered again "You guys are doing the best work ! Especially Y/N who's new seems that already knows how we work here so ! Congrats Y/N !" Jennie said clapping.. making all of us to clap , but I bowed and keep silent..never breaking eye contact with Chae-Young , I know and I can feel she hates when Jennie does this , but I know we can't do nothing about it..

Anyway...we started cleaning up the mess , the BlackPink's Members helped us to and then their managers asked me to drive them home as I was also going in that direction..

"It was a tiring day.." Lisa spoke , laying herself on her chair and closing her eyes , Jisoo Unnie hummed , patting Lisa's head "Too Tiring..I want to sleep !" I chuckled seeing them with so less energy "What's Wrong with you , guys ? Since when are you so sleepy and lazy ?"

"Speaks the one who could Sleep..Lisa kept on dancing and singing all night and she kept me up.." I chuckled "Jennie Unnie , it's not my fault that I couldn't sleep ! You were awake so I decided to stay with you..im not that bad !" "Ya..girls shut up..don't start bickering now.." Jisoo Unnie said.. making a tsk sound after it "Sorry , Unnie.." Lisa and Jennie Unnie said on the same time..

I saw that Chae-Young was quiet all the ride , so I decided to see what she's doing , but when I looked at her she was sleeping , with her head barely banging into the window , so when I stopped at the red light , I put her seatbelt better and put her head on the seat's headrest , she looks like an angel sleeping..well..when isn't she an angel ?

"Y/N , don't wake Chae-Young up , can you pick her up if it is ? She must be tired ?" I hummed to Jisoo Unnie , going out of the car , opening the car door for them , and then go on Chae-Young's side and unblock her seatbelt and pick her up , her arms holding onto my neck and her head resting on top of my chest , The bodyguards wanted to help me , but I told them that it's okay and carry her to their dorm..

"You already know where her room is , put her in bed and put the blanket on her..it would be Probably cold.." I nodded "Sure thing , Jisoo Unnie.." I did as she told me , put Chae-Young on her bed , covered her with a blanket and kisses her forehead then the tip of her nose , making her to squish the pillow and turn around , but when I wanted to leave , she gripped on my wrist..

"Don't..leave..stay with me.." I grinned , kissing her hand and lay down on the bed next to her , my arm around her waist as she caressed it with her hand , before sighing softly and set her head better on the pillow "Stay with me for now , Let's just rest Togeher a bit.." She whispered , I ran my fingers in her hair and kissed the back of her head , helping her gently to fall asleep..