Chapter LXIII

I was left alone now..they had to meet with their managers so I just stay home with YoungSoon Unnie , Watching dramas "You know..you really look attractive with those glasses !" I choked on my own saliva , as she pat my back "Ya..Ya..Slowly , kid !"

"What do you mean Unnie ?" She laughed "I don't know..you look like your brother a lot.." I scoffed "Of course , I do Unnie..his my brother.." she rolled her eyes..I puffed my cheeks , I was bored..I'm bored..

"Unnie.. let's do some-" The door bell was ringing , I got up and went to answer , a man ? What is he doing he ? "Excuse me , Miss Min ! Im Sang-Young Kim !" I bowed "I'm here to take the rests that your my soon-to-be wife left here !" I was shocked..is this right ?

"Eh ?" I heard YoungSoon Unnie screaming from the couch , she got up and ran to us "Excuse me , Sir ! But you not allowed to step in this house !" He laughed , getting a mad look from YoungSoon Unnie "I do have the right..my fiancé lived here..I have to take all her rest-"

"No you don't.." we heard a masculine voice coming from our back , YoonGi Oppa ! He bowed towards Oppa "Such a bless to meet you , YoonGi-sshi ! But-"

"No buts ! I'm the oldest here and I don't approve it ! Please leave..before I'm calling the cops.." the Man smirked "I'm affraid I can't let you do that !" He tried to punch Oppa , making both of me and YoungSoon Unnie to gaps loud , but Oppa dogged it and catch his wrist "YoungSoon-ah..Hide Y/N..try your best to protect her and her head...if she gets hit it would be worst ! This is gonna her dirty.."

I was taken aback and dragged away by YoungSoon Unnie into my room , she locked the door and told me we should stay here..I'm worried.. what's gonna happen ?

YoonGi's POV

I told YoungSoon to drag Y/N out of here..as she's my sister and also the youngest..I don't want her to see a fight , good is I stopped his fist from hiting my face like millimetres away "Look , Sir..I don't want a fight..cause I'm also an idol and I like to respect people , but you are not allowed to step into this house !" He chuckled again..

"Sir , please respect my decision..as Appa isn't here , you don't have any rights..even if you're the guy Eomma did cheat on Appa.." he looked shocked at me..what ? Like I wasn't knowing that Eomma is Cheating on Appa..of course I knew..I told him , and they preferred to not tell Y/N..but this is worst than that..

He bowed , then left..good thing I didn't have to fight..that will destroy my Idol image also , and none of idols do wants that..

I knocked on their door..

Y/N's POV

We waited inside..I was looking out of the window.. waiting for that guy to leave.. what's wrong with him..why would he stay here ? We heard a knock on the door so I fast looked towards it , seeing YoungSoon Unnie unlocking it "Oppa !" I said hugging him "Is alright Y/N.. nothing is gonna happen unless Appa will be here !" I nodded , hugging him again..