Chapter XVIII

Chae-Young's POV

We are now currently at Y/N Restaurant. I'm really proud of her, also I got to spend time with her. The girls and I are working in the kitchen as Y/N and YoungSoon are taking care of the tables.

Jennie and I are cooking, Lisa is washing the dishes and Jisoo's cleans around the room or she hands the food to Y/N.

"Guys, we are almost finished for today! Maybe we can have lunch later!" Y/N wrapped her arm around my shoulders
"Sure, Y/N! I'm starving!" Jisoo said

Jennie was looking at us. I still feel bad for her, but she knows that I'm in love with someone else. I think she will get over it soon. Y/N's phone rang, I took it from her back pocket and handed it to her. She thanked me and answered it..

Y/N's POV

My mom called me and asked how the restaurant is doing. I told her that we found people who can help us but she has no idea who and also that one of them is my girlfriend.

"Is everything alright, Princess?" I looked over at Chae-Young.
"Yeah, my mom called me to ask about the restaurant" I was lost into Chae-Young's eyes
"That's all she said?" Lisa asked as she sat next to Jisoo in a chair
"She wants to meet the new staff, look over their CV and she wants to know if they're capable of working under stress. I have to find someone to work here before you guys leave to Japan." I kissed Rose on her cheek.

I made eye contact with Jennie. She didn't say a work all day or even looked at me until now.