Chapter LXV

After I visited Appa Togeher with Chae-Young , she insisted for us to go and change the glasses , as they were now very uncomfortable..

The doctor told me , my sight is getting better..but it'll never be back to normal..this is the maximum it can go..im not allowed to wear lenses , which kinda sucks , but I'll work with it..it isn't that bad wearing glasses !

"Thank you , doctor !" We both bowed towards him , after leaving "So..where are we heading now ?" She rubbed her chin , puffing her cheeks with air , making her look extra cute "Let's go to your home !" I nodded "As you want.." I drove fast , even if the clinic isn't that far away from my house , I'll get there faster..

I open the door for her and lead her inside , I guess nobody's home ? Is all quiet..so..and also the door was locked..

"Are you hungry ?" She hummed "a bit..still in breakfast.." I sighed "You Shouldn't ignore meals like this , Chaeng.." she laughed "Im sorry..I just forgot to eat.." I shook my head "I'll cook something for you !"

I went into the kitchen and decided to make some Yaki Mandu , maybe she'll like it..

I started preparing it and felt her back hugging me , setting her head on my shoulder and kissing my cheek "Mmm..it smells good..I really haven't ate Yaki Mandu in a while !" I chuckled "maybe you'll like it.."

"Everything that is made from you is extra delicious ! You should know that you're the best !" She kissed my cheek Again "Sit down , Rosie..it would be ready soon !" She hummed , sitting down in front of me and looking at every action what I was doing..

"You know , you really didn't have to do this for me ? You could make something instant !" I looked at her , then back at the stove "how could I ? You did so many things for me..I have to done something for you.." "Just you being my girlfriend is enough , Y/N...it just what I need.. nothing else.."

"You're so sweet..you know that ?" She chuckled "I'm not sweet..I'm just honest.. having you as my girlfriend is the best thing ever.." I chuckled again..she may be honest..but she's too sweet..

I put the food on the table and give her A bowl , waiting for her to taste and tell me if she likes it..

"This ! This is so good !" I laughed at her reaction , Kissing her forehead as she was really dig in so fast "Slow down , Chaeng.. you'll get a stomachache.." she shook her head "It is really good..I didn't know you can cook so well ! Well yeah..your Parents were owning a restaurant.." I laughed admiring her.. she's so damn cute..

She never fails on making me to fall for her..even a bit ! Everyday I fall again and again And even more.. "why are you looking at me like that ?" She brings me back to reality with her sweet voice "Nothing..I just enjoy seeing you eating so well..." She chuckled , I got up and took a paper towel and wipe the corner of her lips , making her to blush , but to give me a warm smile after that...

"Eat well..arrasseo ?" She nodded "I'll be in my room" she shook her hand and catch my wrist.. preventing me from going from there "Stay with me..I don't want to eat alone..stay here !" She pat the chair next to her , making me to Chuckle "Okay , Rosie..but eat it all..you haven't ate since 6 am.."