Chapter XXXI

Rosie is wild

I was asleep , until my mom woked me up , telling that Grandma had finally arrived , I didn't want to move from the bed , I was still sad that , that night I couldn't go at Chae-Young , she said that it's alright , they'll be okay , but I just couldn't stay away from her , but being monitorised by your parents when you're 21 years old ! Im not a kid anymore ! Anyways I got out from the end and decided to take a shower , why not to make them wait ?

"Y/N ! When you're getting out of the shower you should know that Somebody has come to see you ! I let her into your room !" It's a her ? I was curious who can be , I mean.. Chae-Young wouldn't do that ? She can risk her image if she does..maybe Harin , so I fast changed and went into my room..

"Chae-Young ? What are you doing here ?" She was looking around the room , stopping at the bed "This bed gives me a lot of memories , anyway..I have to talk with you.." I put the towel around my neck , waiting for her to continue "I find out that tomorrow my sister will arrive here..in Korea.." she came at me , playing with the wet ends of my hairs "Are you okay , Chaeng ?" I kissed her lips , but she didn't let me pull so she deepened the kiss..

"Chaeng , is everything alright with that ?" I speak between kisses , she nodded "I love when your hair is wet , makes you look more hot than you are.." is she trying to seduce me right now , I was hoping this isn't gonna work , but it does..

"Chaeng , not now..My grandma is here , my parents are here..we can't-" I let a moan to escape my mouth when she suddenly made her tongue to enter my mouth and the warmth of this made me feel the best..

"I don't mind about the others , Princess ! I just need you to make me feel better" I tried to pushed her , but her lips are still connected with mine , until a knock on the door was heard , she pulled away , I could feel that a strap of saliva was still connected between us , im sure that my lips are swallowen...this girl..

"Come in !" I said as getting a bit away from Chaeng , still feeling her touch on my lips , I open the door after Chae-Young has lifted her mask from her chin , now covering her face , my mom was there..

"Uh..Y/N , mind me to introduce your friend ?" I looked at Chae-Young and she turned around , she her mask under her chin again , showing a gummy smile "Oh , yeah , I forgot Mrs Min ! My name is Park Chae-Young , im Y/N's friend ! Anyway , I think I have to go , sorry for occuping your time Y/N ! I should go now ! I have to meet with someone !" She took her backpack and come next to my ear "You'll help me later , have fun , I love you !" She brushed her hand against my back , then being guided outside by my mom , i was behind them all time , then I went into the kitchen and saw my grandma !

"Halmeoni ! Is so great to see you again !" I hugged her "My little Y/N ! You were that little when I saw you last time !" She pointed with her hand at my shoulder , I chuckled and hugged her again..

"Maybe Y/N has something to say ? She really hasn't come home those days.." I looked at Appa with an anoyed look.. really ? He really has to talk about this ? "Shut up ! Maybe she's in love , at her years I wasn't coming home also !" I really missed those moments when Halmeoni was having this talk , still believing that is a boy..