CHAPTER 6 [sleep with me tonight]

I get changed in the bathroom. I picked out this shirt of jacks:

It was a bit big on me but I like it like that

It was a bit big on me but I like it like that. I realise I have no shorts or anything. I open the door and poke my head round, "hey jack, do you have any shorts or anything I can wear" I ask, "yeah, I have theses they are too small for me they probably will fit you" he said whilst handing me some plain black shorts, "thanks" I say, smiling. I put the shorts on, they're a bit big but they fit okay.

I throw my hair up and walk back into the room, jack is sitting on his bed with just shorts on. "sorry if I seemed like a jerk earlier, I was kidding" he says, "I know" I manage to get out, "do you want me to put a shirt on or something, I can if you feel uncomfortable" I shake my head, "no its fine" I say, he raises an eyebrow, "not like that just, like, I don't feel uncomfortable" I say, "okay" he says.

I sit down on the bed. "so, I'll sleep on top of the covers, you can sleep under them" he says, "its fine I don't mind sleeping on top" I say, "I'll stay on top, you're our guest" he smiles. I giggle a little. "cute giggle" he murmurs, "thanks" I say, "oops, you heard that" he said, he was blushing. "was I not supposed to?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. He just laughs.

I lay in bed, I go under the covers, jack stays on top. We're on our phones and we fell into a comfortable silence. I turn to look at jack and see he's already starring, "what" I say, "I thought you liked Zach" he says, "err, well I don't know" I say, and I don't. I see his eyes look towards my lips, "can I kiss you again" he says, meeting my eyes. "go for it" I say, I really do want to kiss him again.

We lean in, "hey jack do u have my charger" I hear a voice say, I turn to see who it was. I see Zach with a sad expression on his face. "never mind, you look busy" he says, just managing to get the last word out. Rolling his eyes, he walks out the room, "sorry" I say to jack, "it's okay" he says, then I get up and go after Zach.

I like Zach, I do. But, I feel something for jack and I don't know what to do. I've only known them for a day and I already feel like I've known them forever. I never feel something so strong for a guy, well guys, before. I don't know how to act about it.

"Zach" I manage to catch his wrist and turn him around. He surprises me by smashing his lips into mine, it was short but sweet. We pull apart, "sleep with me tonight" he says, holding my hands. "sure" I say. Why did I say yes?  We head to his room, I feel bad that I left jack alone. All the boys added their numbers into my phone earlier so I text him.

Me: Hey, sorry I probably won't come back, sleeping with Zach. Hope you don't mind 

Noodlehead: yeah, I gathered, just remember you have my clothes on ;) night princess xx

I blush at the text, I leave my phone face down and me and Zach get in bed. He puts his arm around me and I can feel myself becoming sleepy. A kiss on the head and "good night beautiful" was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.