CHAPTER 25 [I can't loose you]

Zach doesn't say anything, he lowers his hands from my hips and turns to walk away, my heart sinks. "Zach please don't leave, what happened to you sticking by me through everything" I say, on the verge of tears. He turns back round to face me. "I did stick by you through everything, the heart break with jack, him cheating on you, I've loved you since I first gave you that rose. But it was always jack and that why it hurts so much, after everything he's done to you, you still choose him. I've done everything Luna, everything, but its never going to be enough because it's always going to be jack" he snaps, he let a tear fall.

I cry and reach out for him but he shrugs me off and starts to storm upstairs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to it just happened" I say going after him, "everything happens for a reason, you must have wanted it to happen otherwise it wouldn't have" he says turning around. "Zach please I can't loose you" I plead, "you never had me" he says, "Zach please" I say grabbing his hand. 

He pulls his hand out of my grip. "I loved you, and it hurts like hell to love you knowing your in love with someone who has done nothing but hurt you" he says, "Zach I love you, of course I do, but I love jack, I can't change that" I say. another tear falls down his face. "believe me I know how that feels" he spits out. "I've tried to change how I feel, but I can't" he says, "choose" he finishes. "Zach you can't make me do that" I say looking into his eyes, "choose Luna, it's the only way" he says going into his room and slamming the door in my face.

Maybe Zach's right, what happened, happened for a reason. I love jack, I've always loved jack, but I love Zach too. They both hold very different places in my heart. I couldn't live with one and not the other. They're both are apart of me, they are both apart of each other. He can't make me choose, but I know I have too. I choose...