CHAPTER 54 [2 hours]

*about 1 month later - la show - last show*

The boys have been gone for so long. Tonight is their la show, their last show, then the tour is finished. Logan is doing a surprise appearance to sing help me help you with them. No one knows he's going. And I'm going with him they guys don't know I'm going either. So, we must time everything perfectly otherwise the surprise will be ruined.

They've texted and called every day, the first week more intense than the others. But, yeah, we haven't lost touch. I've been keeping jack up with all the doctor's appointments and everything. When he comes back I have an appointment booked, so he's coming with me. I've grew closer to jack and I know I can trust him with this. He wants to come to every appointment when he gets back. I'm glad he wants to help. I'm happy he does.

"LOO WE HAVE TO GO" I hear Logan shout, "ONE SEC YOU BLONDE CHOCH" I shout back. Right know Logan is picking me up and I'm not ready. I don't want to look like crap. Then I hear a knock on my door, "what" I say, they then open the door. "loo, you look fine, they're going to love the surprise, Zach is going to be happy" he says, "why do you think it's about Zach" I ask, "you're constantly talking about how much you miss him" he says raising an eyebrow.

"I miss them all okay" I say rolling my eyes, "okay okay" he says throwing his arms up in defeat. "now hurry up their show starts in an hour we've got to get there by the end, then you've got to hide" he says, I laugh. "I know the plan okay" I say applying my lipstick. "how's, you know, the baby" he says, I freeze. Yes, I told Logan, I can trust him, he's never shown me I can't.

"my next appointment is with jack" I say. "okay good" he says then leaves. My mum knows too, she didn't speak to me for a week when I told her, but she seems to be coming around now and she's happy jack wants to be there. she gave him a telling off on the phone now jack thinks she hates him, she doesn't. I don't think. She was just shocked and scared for me.

*throwback to 2 weeks ago*

"I'm pregnant mum and I'm keeping the baby" I say, "your joking, you can't be serious right now" she says, I don't say anything, "Luna, you're 17 and you're having a baby, whose is it" she says raising her voice a little. "jack's" I say looking down, "of course it is" she says standing up.

"mum please don't be mad, jack is going to help he wants to be in this kid's life" I say. "and what are you going to do if he's not" she says, "mum I know jack, he will be" I say, "I'm not mad, well yes, I am right now, but no, I'm disappointed and scared for you" she says, "mum please, I need you to help me, I don't know what to do" I say on the verge of tears.

"give me time Luna, please" she says walking out the room. I cry and lay down on my bed. I text jack and tell him what just happened. We were planning on telling my mum together but he's busy at the moment with tour and I couldn't keep it from her for any longer. I hope she comes around.

*present day*

I put the finishing touches onto my make up and get up making sure to pick up my phone from my dresser. I walk down stairs and get my shoes on. "you ready" Logan says, "yes" I say, he puts his hand out from me to hold. I take it and we walk out to his car.

My outfit:

I'm going to see my best friends in less than 2hours for the first time in weeks

I'm going to see my best friends in less than 2hours for the first time in weeks. I can't tell you how nervous/excited I amright now.