CHAPTER 61 [baby]

My hand is shaking as it hangs, inches away from his door. I take a deep breath. Fuck I'm really doing this. I'm going to tell zach all about me and jack. I don't know how he'll react or what will happen with us, but I do know that he deserves the truth. I knock three times. He opens the door with what feels like hours. "you know you don't have to knock babe" he says kissing my cheek as he realises I'm outside the door. I let out a weak laugh. "it is at this specific moment" I say looking down, "erm, okay" he says as I walk in his room.

He closes the door behind me. "err, you might want to sit down" I say, he sits down on his bed hesitantly. "loo please you're scaring me, is the baby okay" he says worried. "what" I say, "err, yeah yeah, the baby's fine its just erm" I say. "what loo" he says. SHIT.

"I think my water just broke" I say looking up. He jumps up, "shit fucking shit fuck, err what do we do" he says, "I don't know" I manage to say, "ERR JACK CORBYN JONAH AND DANI GET THE FUCKING CAR CALL THE HOSPITAL WERE HAVING A BABY" zach shouts. Zach helps me walk down the stairs and all the guys are running round getting what ever we need. I see jack with a huge bag of stuff and I try to avoid his gaze. "in the car boys" zach says and everyone runs out side and into the car.

Somethings telling me I shouldn't tell zach about me and jack. I mean, I went into fucking labour trying to tell him.

HOLY SHIT.

I'm having a baby.