CHAPTER 7 [be careful]

"awe how cute", "take a photo", "guys shush they're going to wake up", I slowly open my eyes to see Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn hovering over me, no jack. I felt someone smack my head. "ow" I shout, I look to see Avery. "morning loser" she says, we laugh. I look over to see a sleepy Zach opening his eyes. We're cuddled into each other. I smile down at him. "hey" he says, god his morning voice is hot.

"wakey wakey Zachary" Jonah shouts as him and the rest of the boys pull Zach off me and the bed. He falls on the floor, "get off me idiots" he says. They laugh and leave the room, Avery follows, I see Daniel put his arm round her. They would be a cute couple. "you alright down there Zach" I say standing up, "well" he starts, he holds onto my legs making me fall to floor to lay on top of him. "I am now" he says.

I smile, he starts to lean in to kiss me when I stop him, "we should probably go out there" I say, he frowns, "err, yeah" he says. I don't know why I stopped him, I just did.

We walk out to see everyone, hand in hand, it doesn't feel awkward until everyone started staring at us. We let go of each other's hands. I go to sit down next to Avery, "nice shirt Luna" jack says, I look down to my shirt. I forgot I was wearing jack's shirt. "thanks, I think I'm going to keep it" I say jokingly, he smiles at me. I look over to Zach, he's glaring at jack. I sit next to Avery; the boys start talking.

"so, Daniel" I say raising my eyebrows, "he's sweet" she says, "you kissed?" I ask, "maybe last night" she says, "and" I say, "fireworks" is all she said. I smile at her and look over to Daniel. "don't mess it up Avery" I say, "I'll try" she says. "what we doing today then guys" Avery asks the boys.

They move their attention towards us. "well, Logan is coming over in like an hour to record his part of this song we're making" Jonah says, "what's the song called" I ask, "help me help you" Corbyn says, "its fire" he says, everyone laughs. Me and Avery decide to get ready. Since we have no clothes we wear our jeans from yesterday and borrow a shirt from the boys. Avery wears Daniel's shirt and I grab a 'Herron' shirt from their 'merch closet', that they let me wear. (A/N - not sure if they have a merch closet but you know)

When Zach realises what I'm wearing a smile grows on his face

When Zach realises what I'm wearing a smile grows on his face. He doesn't say anything though. "where's jack" I ask Daniel, who is sitting with Avery, of course. "in his room, I think" he says, "okay thanks" I say. I go to find jack to give his clothes back to him. I knock on his bedroom door. "come in" I hear him shout. I walk in, "hi" I say, "oh Luna hey" he says with a smile on his face. "I thought you should have your clothes back, thanks for letting me sleep in them" I smile, "keep them" he says, "the shorts don't fit me and the shirt looks better on you" he says. "thanks" I say.

We stay there, quiet for a moment. "so how did you sleep last night" he asks, "fine, I guess" I say, "you would have slept better with me" he smirks, I laugh. "I know you like Zach, and I can tell he likes you. I thought you liked me and I got happy. Stupid I know" he says, "not stupid" I say.

He walks closer to me, "where were we last night" he says, "I don't know, guess you'll have to remind me" I say. He leans in and kisses me, it was short. Why did I kiss him I thought I liked Zach? "you'd look better in my merch" he says. I smile.

**1 hour later**

I was sitting on the couch when I hear a loud shout "WHERE ARE MY BOI'S" I hear, it makes me jump. I turn to see 2 guys. A blonde on holding a camera at his face and another pointing another camera at the other guy holding his camera. He sees me and walks over.

"and who are you" he says, smoothly. "I'm 16" I say, he's cute but he looks way too old for me. "and I'm Logan" he says, Logan, the boys mentioned he was coming over today to record something. "and she's too young for you Logan, this is Luna and she's 16" I recognise the voice as Zach's. He places his hand on my shoulders. "oooo Zach, you getting some" he says pointing the camera at him. "kind of" he says, I punch him playfully.

"don't let her near jack otherwise its over" he says, I get confused. "I kissed him last night" I say, "before Zach" he says, "it was a dare and no I kissed Zach first, as a dare also" I say, "you good bro" he says. "yeah" I say. I laugh, Zach jumps over the couch to sit next to me. He puts his arm round me. I look at him and peck him on the lips. "little Zach getting some" Logan says, "dude" he says. Logan and the other guy laugh and walk off, probably to find the others.

We kiss again, this time longer. I want to feel something and I do feel something buts it's not as strong compared to what I feel with jack. Why? "what did he mean about jack?" I ask, "oh its nothing" he says. I just take his word for it, we both get up to join the others.