CHAPTER 28 [I love you]

All the boys are sat down and I'm standing in front of them. "so, I just want to say sorry for leaving all of you, not talking to you. I had to choose between 2 people I love so much and I couldn't do it. I thought if I removed myself from the situation, then it would be best for me and them. I knew I had to leave you guys along with that decision I made and it wasn't as easy as I thought" I say, "I guess you could say someone was able to push me in the right direction to get you guys back" I say looking at jack, he blushes. "you never lost us, we've been here all along" Corbyn says standing up and pulling me into a hug.

"yeah do you think you could get rid of us that easy" Daniel says. I laugh a little. "I love you guys so much and I'm sorry it took me a month to tell you" I say. "GROUP HUG" Jonah shouts, everyone piles in for a hug. As they all pull away from the hug I realise I must have missed so much the past month, "so what did I miss" I ask, "love life, is everyone else still single, you know other than Corbyn" I say, "yup, were all single" jack says.

We spend the next few hours catching up and like usual I decide to sleep over. Me and Zach have cleared the air, were good now and I'm happy we are. I've learned he kind of has a special someone, they're not official but they might be. Also, did I mention Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend, is coming over to see him in like a month, I can't wait to meet her. Logan stopped by for an hour and tried this 'magic trick' where the boys lifted him off this chair. It surprisingly worked.

Were all sitting round the table eating pizza, we all decide to crash on the sofa's since we haven't seen each there in a while. "I'm going to get changed I'll be right back" I say, I get up and walk to jack's room to get changed into some comfy clothes. I was about to walk out when jack walks in. He smirks. "err, hi jack" I say, "I've been wanting to do this for a month, I'm sorry" he says and pulls me into a kiss.

I pull away, "it's about fucking time" I say and connect our lips back into a kiss. "I'm not letting you go this time, I love you" he says, "I love you too" I say. We kiss one more time and walk back to everyone else, who are looking at us.

"you heard" I say, "JUNA IS BACK TOGETHER" Corbyn shouts and throws his arms up in the air, "actually, I don't think we were ever official" I say, "yeah I was a dick before it could happen" jack says, I laugh. "I'm not making that mistake again" jack says, I smile into his chest.

We sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I snuggle into jack side as Zach and Daniel argue over what movie to watch. When we finally get settled and start watching the movie, the room becomes quiet. "I love you guys" I say, "we love you too" they all say, "I love you most princess" jack whispers in my ear.

I blush, once again jack has pulled me in and I can't get to the surface. Not complaining though, it's not that bad.

After a while of watching the movie and eating, I get bored. I see that Jonah is drifting off to sleep and I can't let that happen. I've just got back, and this guy is falling asleep? Oh, hell no! I pick up and pillow and throw it at hi causing him to jump up in shock. Everyone laughs. "can't have you going sleep that, early can I?" I say. He rolls his eyes and throws the pillow back to me. I laugh again.

He sits back down and everyone's attention goes back towards the tv. Jacks hand starts to get higher and higher up my thigh. I don't mind it, I let it be. I look over to him and he's smirking. I roll my eyes, trying not to smile. I kiss him and he pulls me onto his lap, the kiss deepens and his hands start to explore my body and..."guys do you need a room, we are here too" Daniel says. I look at jack and we have the same expression on our faces, "bye guys" I say getting up off his lap and leading him to his bedroom. "don't be too loud please" Zach shouts.

We go into his room and he locks the door behind him. I've waited too long for this. He kisses me and leads me to his bed and we toll over so he is on top of me. I tug at his shirt and he pulls it off, his hand goes up my skirt, I let out a moan. He sucks on my neck, then back to my lips. I go on top of him and he rests his hands on my ass and squeezes. I kiss down his neck and I suck hard, he lets out a loud moan causing us both to laugh a little.

"do you think they know what we're doing" I whisper, "100%" he laughs as we join back into a kiss. Things progress from there. How did I wait a month for this, and it could have been longer?