CHAPTER 63 [3 years]

*3 years later*

Today is the day. The boys are back from their worldwide tour for violet's birthday. Yes, it took them some time but they finally did it. a worldwide, sold out tour. Their career has only gone up in the past 3 years. Violet is going to be 3 tomorrow and they guys are back today.

Violet definitely takes after jack. She is constantly asking me to put her hair is curlers so she can 'match daddy' and she sings just like him. yes I sing too, but I gave up with that since violet was born.

"mommy can me have drink" I hear violet ask. "of course sweetie" I say. I pick her up and take her to the kitchen. I sit her on the counter as I gave her a juice box. I smile as she drinks it. "mommy when is daddy home time" she asks, "very soon" I say picking her up. I set her down on her play mat. I go to sit on the couch when I hear the door open. "were back babies" I hear zach shout, I scream and run towards him. I jump on him and he kisses me.

"I missed you so fucking much" I say, he laughs "I missed you more loo" he says putting me down. "okay forget about us" Corbyn says. I laugh. Zach goes in the pick up violet. "uncle zachy" she says, I smile. I hug all the guys. "hi baby daddy" I say, jack laughs, "hi baby mamma" he says back, I laugh even more. I hug him. "hows my little princess" he says walking in the apartment, "daddy" violet scream trying to run towards him and nearly tripping him over her feet a few times. "I missed you daddy" violet says squeezing him hard and he picks her up,

"I missed my princess too" he says, "daddy, birthday tomorrow" she says to him. "I know, just you wait until you see what the birthday fairy got you from daddy" he says, "mommmy can I sleep daddy's house" she asks me, "of course you can sweetie" I say kissing her head. "could I maybe take her now I want to have a day out with her, since I haven't seen her in months" he says, "of course, ill get her bag" I say. He smiles.

*a few hours later*

All the guys have left, we had a catch up and violet is with jack. I've just been to the store to get some things for the house, zach stayed at home. I walk into our apartment building and I head up stairs to the 7th floor, making sure to say hi to Andrew at the front desk. I walk to my door and before I get a chance to knock for zach to let me in the door burts open. I see Avery with a tear stained face. "avery" I ask, a bit confused as to why she's here since's she's suppose to be in new York for fashion week. "err hi loo" she says wiping her face.

Then zach appears behind her, he also looks like he could have been crying. "whats happened" I ask, feeling worried. Avery looks at zach then back at me. "err there something you need to know, if you'd let us tell you" she says, "us" I say, "yeah" zach says. They walk back inside and I follow. I sit down. "I don't want to tell her" zach whispers to Avery, I only just make it out. "you can't lie to your girlfriend about this zach, she's my bestfriend" she whipsers back. "guys please" I say.

"okay" avery says. she wipes her face again. "please avery is everything okay" I ask, "erm, I don't know how you'll react, you'll probably hate us both but" she says pausing. "okay I'm just gonna start from the beginning" she says. "when the guys left for tour, you didn't see zach the night before he went because err, you had to take violet somewhere" she says, "yes" I say.

"well I saw the boys before they left, and err, me and zach had some times alone" she says, "I don't like where this is going" I say, "erm, we kinda kissed and he was upset about you and I was upset because of my mom just dying and err, we hooked up" she says, "what" I shout standing up, "please loo sit down" zach says, "don't say anything to me right now Zach" I say, I start to pace around. "loo I haven't told you the rest" avery says, "there more" I say, "yeah, I'm, how do you put this without you wanting to kill me, err" she says looking down. "shes fucking pregnant okay" zach shouts. I drop to my knees. Zach rushes over to hug me, I push him away and scream, "stop" I scream running upstairs to my bedroom. I slam he door behind me and start to grab a bunch of clothes showing them into my bag. Zach then burst through the door.

"how could you do this to me" I shout, tears running down my face. "loo please" he says, "you fucked my best friend after her mom fucking died and you fucking got her pregnant, you know what happened last time" I shout, "I didn't mean to" he says, "her dickhead ex-boyfriend got her pregnant, she lost her baby" I shout louder, "I'm sorry" he says, "sorry isn't gonna cut it this time Zach" I say. "well you forgave jack for everything he did to you" he shouts, "he didn't get a girl pregnant when I was dating him dumbass" I shout even louder.

"well why don't you just run on back to him then" he says, "maybe I fucking should, he's the only one that's fulfilled all he promises about violet, and us" I say, "you know what, forget it zach, were done" I say "fine whatever" he says, I push past him with a bag full of clothes on my back.

He doesn't chase after me. He doesn't shout for me. He doesn't try to get me back. He watches me leave him.

I go to walk out the door when avery stops me, "loo please I cant loose my bestfriend" she says crying, "avery I know you've been through a lot this year, but you should have thought of that before fucking my boyfriend" I say, I walk out and slam the door.

Where am I supposed to go now?