CHAPTER 64 [always been you]

I knock on his door, knowing hed be inside and ready to open it. "hey you sounded upset when you called, come in" he says opening the door fully. "me and zach broke up" I say, a tear falls down my face. "oh my god loo im so sorry" he says pulling me into a tight hug. "what happened, you can tell me" he says, "he got avery pregnant before you guys left for tour, knowing about her mum and her miscarriage" I say, "shes keeping the baby" I look up into his eyes. He pull me in again for another hug, this time tighter.

"mommy why you is crying" violet says tugging on my leg, "I'm not crying honey, I have something in my eye" I say beding down to her, she hugs me and kisses my cheek, "see mommy better know" she says looking up to jack, I smile down at her as I stand back up. "come on we've gotta get you in bed, someone's turning three tomorrow" jack says picking her up, he tickles her and she giggles.

"can I have you and mommy read me bed time story" she asks him, he turns back to face me, I nod. "sure, lets get you into your jammies" he says walking into her room. I sit down on his couch and unlock my phone. I see several text notifications from avery, none from zach. What a surprise.

The last few months, he hasn't been fully into the relationship. I thought it was coming to an end. We were arguing over stupid things. Stupid things that don't matter. I thought I loved zach. I thought it was going to be him to make everything right. Why was I so wrong.

"okay shes ready" jack says walking over to me breaking me out of my thoughts. I wipe my face and walk over to him. he cups my face, "don't worry loo, things will work out just fine, you'll get through it" he says, "I know I will with you and violet" I say, he smiles. We walk into her bedroom nd read her a bed time story. She wants to hear Cinderella. We read it to her and by the 4th page she was asleep.

Me and jack walk out, I sit on the couch whilst he makes us hot chocolate. He sits down next to me and hands me my cup. "so how you doing" he asks, "well, my ex boyfriend that I thought would be perfect and fix everything just broke my heart into million of pieices, I haven't felt this hurt since..." I pause, jack looks down as I look at him. "since ever" I finish hesitantly. "do you think you'll work it out" he asks, "no chance" I let out a weak laugh.

"can we talk about something else" I ask, "sure we can" he says placing his hand on my leg. "so what do you think her face will be like when she sees all her presents in the morning" he asks, "it's the one thing I love seeing, her happy you know" I say,"shes happiest when were together you know" he says, "I know she is, I can tell" I say smilling down.

I look up to see him already starring. I start to lean in and he does too, milimeters away from his lips he stops me, "are you sure, you're really vunerble right now, I don't want to take advantage" he says, "I've never been more sure" I say. I pull him closer my wrapping my arms around his neck, he kisses back instantly. Our lips fall in sync like they aalways used to do. I miss these lips. I miss his eyes. hes voice. His love. I miss him.

Everything over the past 3 years has been out into this kiss. Out of all our kisses this is defintaly the best. The most anticipated. The on ive been wanting for a while but never brought myself to it.

"that was some kiss" I say looking down, "it sure was" he says, I look back up. He pulls my chin gently to him, we both smile into another kiss. "I've missed you" I say as I pull away, "I've missed you too, more than you know" he says. I smile and pull him into a hug. "stay with me tonight" he says, "where else would I go" I say. He smiles.

He picks me up and takes me to his bedroom. He lets me down and he closes the door. he kisses me passionately, "wait" I say pushing him back, "we're not 18 anymore jack, we have a daughter, we have to take this seriously, a more mature way around" I say, he nods. "I would love nothing more" he says, I smile. He kisses me again. "I love you luna white" he says, "you have no idea how much ive missed those words coming from your mouth" I say I kiss him, "I love you too, its always been you jack" I say placing my hand on his cheek.

He pulls my hand away and kisses it. "we're gonna do it right this time" he says, "I know we will" I say. He kisses me again.

I love him. Its always been him.