CHAPTER 35 [pool day]

All the boys are at my house, Zach is out with Olivia so he isn't here. I don't really care. Avery is out for dinner with her family so she couldn't hang out with us. Me and jack took time away from the others to play with Jayden and Jordyn for a while.

"you and jack are friends now" Jordyn says, me and jack give each other the 'shall we tell them' look, we both nod. "err, jack is my boyfriend" I say, "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Jayden and Jordyn jump up and starts screaming, the jump on us, "jack does that make you my brother" Jayden says, "yeah when are you getting married" Jordyn asks, I laughs. "we have not spoken about that" I say, "when you do can I be a bridesmaid" she asks, "sure you can" jack says. She hugs him tighter.

"err, loo loo can we play with bean, Jonah and dani please" Jayden begs, Jayden calls Corbyn bean, he got it from me, it's so cute. "why don't you ask them" I say. He gets up and runs to the back room with Jordyn. Leaving me and jack. He pulls me closer to him. "well that was a good reaction" he says, "they love you" I say, he pulls me into a kiss. "ewwww gross" I hear, I pull away to see Jayden and Jordyn in the doorway with the boys behind them.

We both laugh a little. "what are we playing then twinnies" Corbyn asks, "can we play monopoly, oh please" Jordyn says, "you can't play monopoly" I say, "I can learn, bean will you teach me" she asks, "err, I don't know how to play either" he says, we all laugh. (A/N - I don't know if he doesn't or not)

Later, after playing with the twins for a while we go back into the back room. "so, what we doing" Jonah asks jumping onto the loveseats we have in there. "erm, let's go in the pool" I say, "glad we left trunks at your house" bean says. "yeah" I laugh, "I'll be right back" I say, "I'm coming with you" jack says, "no you're not" my mum shouts causing us both to laugh. I kiss jack. "maybe next time" I whisper with a wink and I walk off upstairs.

I get changed in my bikini:

When I go outside we decide to take photos

When I go outside we decide to take photos. I post one of me on a pool floatie to my Instagram:

 I post one of me on a pool floatie to my Instagram:

@luna.may: chilling by the pool :)

Jack and I take a 'couple' photo and he decides to post it on his Instagram:

@jackaverymusic: 'put me on your shoulders'

Then I feel hands pick me up and throw me in the pool, then I hear another splash. As I come up I see all the guys laughing at me, no jack. jack comes up out of the water and pulls me towards him, he leans in to kiss me but I turn away so he kisses me cheek.

"you just got swerved" Daniel says laughing, jack then splashes him from in the pool. I laugh, jack turns to me and gives me puppy dog eyes. I lean in to kiss him... "hi guys" I hear, we both turn to see who it was. Zach.