CHAPTER 10 [I'm here now]

I see jack. How does he know where I live? and Why is he here? He runs over to me and wraps his arms around me. I was crying into his chest, getting his shirt wet. "it's okay, it's okay, I'm here now" he says stroking my hair. I start to calm down. "bitch" I hear as the door slams. I look up to see that Aiden has left. I don't even question how he is here, I just stay crying into his chest while he holds me.

After a few minutes of just sitting there, I've calmed down and pull away to look at jack. "how are you here" I ask, "I need to talk to you, so I err...I asked Avery where you lived and she told me but that can wait, we need make sure you're okay" he says, I hug him again. "thanks" I say, "I'm just glad you're okay" he says as he kisses my head. I smile.

Me and jack go to my bed room. I clean up since I look like crap from crying and change into some chill clothes. I change into a plain white shirt and grey shorts. I walk back into my bed room to see jack pacing around the room. "jack" I say, he looks at me. "what's up" I ask, "nothing, how are you, who was that guy" he asks, "he was my ex, Aiden. He cheated on me then tried to err...rape me I guess I don't know. It all happened so fast. I couldn't do anything even though I tried. Thank you so much. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there" I say, I felt a tear run down my face.

Me wipes the tear away and gives me a weak smile. "he's an ass" he says, I laugh, he does too. We fall into silence, he kisses my forehead. "what did you want to tell me earlier" I ask, "oh it doesn't matter, I should probably go now anyway" he says, "no" I say, grabbing his wrist, "I mean, you can stay for a while if you want, I don't really want to be alone right now, but if you want to go, then that's fine" I say, I look down. He pulls my face up to look at him. "I'll stay" he says, he kisses me on the forehead.

We stay in my room just watching Netflix and chilling, and no, not actual Netflix and chill. I mean, actually just watching Netflix. I had the blanket over me and didn't. I look up to him, and realise just how amazing this guy is. He looks at me and catches me starring. I quickly look away pretending I wasn't looking. I hear him laugh. "I know you were looking" he says. I blush into his side. He pulls the blanket to cover him as well. Next thing I know were cuddling and we have abandoned Netflix. My eyes become heavy. I fall asleep in his arms.

*jacks POV*

I came over to tell Luna I liked her. The guys told me if I was going to try anything that I need to be honest with her. I was going to tell her everything. As I got to her house I saw the door open a bit. I walk in and see her in someone's arms and I hated it. Then I realised she was crying trying to get out of his grasp. I didn't think about twice I pulled him off her and beat him to the ground. I ran to her and she was crying. After what happened I couldn't tell her about why I really came.

Right now, we're cuddling and she has fell asleep. I really want to kiss her. I promised Zach I wasn't going too until I was honest with her but I can't help it. She's so beautiful, to me she's perfect. I want to tell her how I feel, but I don't know when I should. I've only known her for 2 days. I don't even think she wants a relationship right now. I don't want to push her into it.