CHAPTER 37 [all over him]

I go sleep pretty early, I was on facetime to jack for an hour before I sleep. "goodnight beautiful I love you" he says, "I love you too handsome" I say ending the face time. I get in bed and scroll through my Instagram for a bit. I follow some people and look at some of the guys' fan account. Their fans are amazing.

I go to bed and I sleep really easily.

I wake up in the morning with a text from jack,

NoodleHeadBoyfriend<3: morning my sleeping beauty, you're probably still asleep when I send you this, just know I love you <3

I smile at the text, it's the cutest thing. I wake up with the urge to sing. I don't know why but I do. So, I decide to film a cover for my Instagram since I haven't done it in a while and people are asking for it. I decide to do a cover of 'never know' since the boys wrote it for me and I love the song.

I get ready so I don't look like a rolled out if bed. I choose to wear this:

I record it on my camera and transport the footage to my laptop to post on my Instagram, since I don't have a YouTube channel

I record it on my camera and transport the footage to my laptop to post on my Instagram, since I don't have a YouTube channel. I caption the video with this:

@luna.may: cover of 'never know' by my faves @whydontwemusic love you guys <3

I decide to skip breakfast even though I know you not supposed to but I didn't feel like breakfast so, yeah. I decide to call jack since he's finished his shoot by now.

"hey lovely boyfriend" I say as he picks up the phone, "who's this" I hear a girl's voice say, "who is this" I ask, "erm I'm jacks friend Chloe" she says, "err I'm jack's girlfriend, do you know where he is?" I ask, "I think he's in the shower, I'll tell him you called" she says putting the phone.

WHAT THE FUCK, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CHLOE CHICK. JACK NEVER MENTIONED HER. NONE OF THE GUYS MENTIONED HER. WHY IS JACK IN THE SHOWER WHEN SHES AT THE HOUSE. WHY DOES SHE HAVE HIS PHONE? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???????

I call Corbyn, he picks up, "who the fuck is that Chloe chick" I says, a bit pissed, "well hi to you too bestie" he says, "Corbyn I'm serious" I say, "err, her and jack became friends the other week, she's only been round since they became friends. To be honest I think she has a thing for him, why?" he asks, "because jack is in the shower and Chloe is on his phone and she had no idea who I was, better get that Chloe bitch out before I come down and drag her out" I say getting pissed as fuck. "shit, err, I'll go upstairs they're in his room, I'll tell him" he says hanging up.

They're alone in his room. Great.

*Corbyn's POV* (didn't expect that)

When I end the call, I rush upstairs to jack room and burst the door open to see jack pinned up against the wall in only a towel, kissing Chloe. "what the fuck is this" I say walking closer to them; jack pushes Chloe off him. "dude its nothing" jack says,"what are you talking about, you kissed me" Chloe says backing away from jack, "what no I didn't, you kissed..." I cut him off, "jack you're half naked, Chloe is all over you, and by the way Luna called you know your girlfriend, and Chloe picked up the phone" I say getting angry.

"Chloe where's my phone" jack says looking at Chloe, "I don't know" she says, "Chloe where is my phone" he repeats. She rolls her eyes and hands it to him. "shit, I need to call her" he mumbles as he looks at his screen, "yes you do" I say, "Chloe leave" I continue, "what no, jack invited me round he'll tell me to leave, I look at jack, he look down then back up to say "Chloe leave" he signals towards the door. "whatever" she says walking out.

"dude, really" I say, "she was downstairs, I didn't know she was up here, I didn't try and kiss her, I didn't know she had my phone" he says, "it's not like you pushed her away, at least not until you realises I was in the room, call Luna she's pissed" I say walking towards the door, "don't tell her please, let me" he says. "just talk to her and pray she isn't in a bad mood when you tell her about Chloe, because if she's pissed she won't believe you" I say. "Corbyn" jack shouts, I walk out the door.

I swear to god. If jack hurts Luna again, he doesn't know what's coming.

*Luna's POV*

I swear to god if anything happened, I don't know what I'd do.

27/9/17 - I'm so proud of all the boys. 1 year ago today, they were all aspiring solo artists wondering what to do with their lives. Getting together was one of the best decisions they ever made and it still is know. They make me smile everyday, I'm so happy to have found them. I love all of them so much. 

- Pinky <3