CHAPTER 41 [not a chance]

"let me get changed" I say, "why you look good as you are now" he says pulling me closer to him. Zach said that. "then I'll bring these with me, I'll sleep over" I say pecking him on the lips. "you'd want to stay over, you won't be able to get home after what we're doing" he says I hit his arm, "jack" I say, he laughs. "I'll be back" I say, he steals a kiss. I roll my eyes and go to get changed.

I wear this:

"gorgeous" jack says pecking my cheek

"gorgeous" jack says pecking my cheek. "can we go now" I ask, "of course" he winks. We walk downstairs together. "bye guys, going to jacks" I shout. "bye" they all shout.

We get the boys' house and we walk inside. "hey guys" I shout, "hey" they all say, "hey Luna we saw your cover" Corbyn says, "yeah it's amazing" Zach says, "I haven't seen it yet" jack says. "it's okay" I say. "hey watch it now" Jonah says.

We walk over to the couch and sit down, Jonah hands him his phone with the video ready to watch. "I'm nervous" I say, "why you're amazing" Daniel says. Jack clicks on the video and it starts to play. I see jack smiling as he watches it. "that's my girlfriend" jack says as the video finishes. He turns to me and kisses me. "you're amazing" he says as he pulls away, "it's your song" I say, "we wrote for you" Zach says.

I smile. "can we go in the pool" Corbyn asks, "really Corbyn" jack says, "sorry did you and Luna want some time alone after the whole thing with you know who" he says, I roll my eyes, "let's go in the pool" I say, "yay" all the boys shout. They all jump up and run upstairs to get changed, me and jack go to his room.

"where did I leave my swim suit last time" I ask, "erm, try the top drawer" he says. when I find my swim suit I pick it up and get changed.

 "you guys ready" I hear Corbyn shout, jack opens his mouth to say something "we'll be out soon" I say before he gets the chance

 "you guys ready" I hear Corbyn shout, jack opens his mouth to say something "we'll be out soon" I say before he gets the chance. I turn around and pull jack into a kiss.

Jacks moves his hands from my back to my ass and squeezes, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. We walk over to the bed and lay down, I straddle jack. his hands start to explore my body. He sits up to kiss my neck sucking hard, I moan a bit too loud when he finds my sweet spot, causing us both to laugh a little.

Jack rolls over so now he's on top, he kisses down my stomach to the waist band of my bikini bottoms, I tug at his hair and he moans into my skin. He comes back up so his lips attach to mine. He gets up off the bed leaving me there, I frown.

He smirks as he pulls me up off the bed. He picks me up by my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him, he turns around so my back is against the wall. He lets me down. I have my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands are still rested on my ass, as he pulls away from the kiss he tugs on my bottom lip. He pecks my lips once more.

"do we have to go outside" I say, "I think we do" he says, "but we could have so much more fun here" I say sliding my hands down his bare chest, my eyes follow, I look up to his eyes. "what we'd be doing would be far better than being in a pool" he says smirking, "I bet it will be" I say biting my lip. "we cannot go out there when we're both horny as fuck" jack says, we both laugh. "we can make up for it after" I sat getting up on my tip toes and kissing him once more. "oh, Luna white, what you do to me" he says I laugh.

"one sec" I say walking into his bath room, "how have these come out already" I say looking at my 'hickey-full' neck and stomach. "what" jack says walking into the bath room, I turn to look at him. "shit" he laughs. "I did good" he says, I hit his arm. "what, you'll be getting more than that tonight" He laughs, I roll my eyes.

He pulls me into another kiss, I kiss down his neck and I suck hard. I pull away, "pay back" I say, "if it's from you, I don't care" he says kissing my lips. He pulls away and looks in the mirror at his neck, "damn" he says, I laugh. "we really should go outside" I say, "yeah" jack says rolling his eyes, "do you think they'll believe us when we say nothing happened" I asks, "not a chance" he says, I laugh.

We walk downstairs and outside hand in hand. "about time" Corbyn shouts. Me and jack look and each other. We both run and cannonball into the pool, still holding hands. We both come up out of the water laughing. I kiss him. "well you guys made up quick" Zach says. "nothing happened so I freaked out for no reason" I say looking at Zach, I see Corbyn flick his head round to look at jack out of the corner of my eye. "yeah, it was all nothing" jack says placing his hand on my hip. He kisses me cheek and I smile.

"Jonah get on a floatie" Daniel shouts, "why" I ask, "because I'm gonna jump over you into the pool" he says, "I bet I can do 2 people" Zach says, "I could do three" jack says, "oh is that a challenge boys" Daniel says, "sounds like it" Corbyn says. "bring it on boys" Daniel says. I laugh.