CHAPTER 36 [I can't stay mad at him]

"Finally joined us Zach" Jonah says, "yeah" he says, "okay what's up" I say, he doesn't seem happy. "broke up with Olivia, she's out of my life now, I don't want her in it anymore after what she did" he says to my surprise. "well, that's not what you were like this morning" I say, jack gives me a look. "I changed my mind, I'm sorry loo, do you mind if I join you guys in the pool" he says, "sure" jack says before I get the chance to say anything.

"what was that about" jack whispers in my ear, "nothing" I say. "where were we" I say, he smirks. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, we kiss, slow but sweet. Damn, I cannot get over this kid. Literally in love. I love jack Avery.

After we take a few more photos now that Zach has joined us and we've been playing in the pool for a while I finally get to be with jack. were in the corner of my pool, on the other side and everyone else is in the opposite side to us.

We're making out, it's getting pretty heated and the others don't seem to be paying attention to us. "I would fuck you so good right now" jack whispers in my ear, "please" I whisper back seductively, he kisses me again this time more aggressive and wanting. He pulls away making sure to tug at my bottom lip in between his teeth a little, his hands on my ass rested there.

"do you think we'd get away with it" he asks, "right here" I ask biting my lip, he smirks. My hand trail down from around his neck down his body, to his hips, then to the waist band to his trunks - my eyes follow. I look back to his eyes, "nope" I whisper and splash him. I laugh, "you little" he says picking me up over his shoulder I scream. "jack you dare throw me" I shout, "too late" he says and throws me.

I come up from under to water to see jack looking pleased with himself, "no more sex or kisses for yo" I tease, "no no no, I'm sorry please loo, I'm sorry" he says rushing over to me, I laugh as he grabs my waist. "maybe not for a bit" I say and wink. He pulls me into a kiss, "soon" he says and smirks. I bite my lip, as I kiss him again. Again, as he pulls away he traps my bottom lip in between my teeth causing me to giggle.

"I GOT JACK THROWING LOO IN THE POOL" I hear Daniel shouts, "of course you did" me and jack say at the same time. "where's Corbyn" I ask, "on the phone to Christina" Jonah says, "omg yeah, she comes on Wednesday don't she" I say, "yeah" Zach says. "yay" I say with a big smile on my face, I can't wait to meet Christina.

Jack hugs me from behind, "you have to make it up to me somehow" he whispers in my ear, "I will, I promise" I say turning to kiss him again. "CAN WE MAKE SMORES" Zach shouts causing me and jack to jump apart, "sure" I say as I roll my eyes, facing jack, he laughs to himself.

I get up out the pool and go in the kitchen to get marshmallows, chocolate and those cracker things, we always have some because Jayden and Jordyn loves making smores.

"you and jack can't keep your hands off each other" my mum says causing me to jump and drop the bag of marshmallows. "jheez mum" I say, "will have to tell him to stop if he doesn't" she says jokingly, I roll my eyes, "we're fine mum" I say. "I know I was joking, he's a good guy, they all are" she says making me smile, "they are" I say. She smiles at me. "okay, well, were going to make smores, I'll make Jordyn and Jayden some don't worry" I say kissing her on the cheek. "okay honey" she says.

I walk outside to see Zach and jack fighting over my huge pool floatie, I laugh to myself. As much as I am annoyed at Zach, I can't stay annoyed at him. I just can't. Daniel is texting, Corbyn is getting off the phone and Jonah is scrolling through Instagram I guess.

"SMORES" I shout getting all of their attention. "yay" Zach says shooting his arms up, jack pushes him off the floatie causing him to splash in the pool, everyone laughs. Zach comes up, "no fair" he says, I laugh even more.

We do our smores and I do some for Jordyn and Jayden that Corbyn takes inside for them. We all fall into a comfortable silence. It's nice, I'm sitting next to jack with his arm around me and everyone else, except Daniel, is eating smores. Daniel doesn't like chocolate. That's weird. So, he chose not to have smores. He's on his phone.

"we should be getting back, we got that photo shoot tomorrow morning" Daniel says, "ohhhhh, can't you sleep" I say, "its early" Jonah says, "don't wanna wake all you guys up" he says, "okay fine" I say, "you can sleep" jack says, "I think I'll stay here tonight" I say. He frowns, "good choice, its not like we'll be sleeping that much anyway" he smirks, "ew, no, do not talk like that right in front of me" Corbyn says disgusted, I laugh. Jack gets up, and bends don to kiss me. "walk us out" he says, "of course" I say getting up.

We walk to the door, jack hugs Jayden and Jordyn before they go to bed and I hug all the guys before they leave. "bye princess" jack says, "love you jack" I say, "love you too gorgeous" he says, "awe goals" Jonah says, we laugh. "night guys" I say, I hug them one last time, I hug Zach last, "I'll talk to you about this morning soon, I'm sorry" he says so only I can hear, "its fine" I say, "still got to talk to you" he says, "okay" I say.

I close the door as they go, I give jack one last kiss and wave goodbye. I go up to my room and scroll through my Instagram. I decide to post the video of jack throwing me into the pool, since its cute and funny.

I post it with the caption:

@luna.may: never a dull moment, love you @jackaverymusic <3

15 minutes later jack comments back:

@jackaverymusic: love you more, remember your promise ;)

I reply to the comment:

@luna.may: ;) @jackaverymusic

I really do love this kid.