CHAPTER 17 [a warning]

I wake up to see a sleeping jack. I decide to let him sleep and I get up to have breakfast. I check my phone to see I have a few messages and Instagram notifications.

Mum: just got here and set up, hope you having a good time with the boys and Avery. See you in 2 days xx

Instagram: @jackaverymusic started following you

Instagram: @imzachherron started following you

Instagram: @corbynbesson started following you

Instagram: @jonahmarais started following you

Instagram: @seaveydaniel started following you

Instagram: you've gained 13,000 new followers since yesterday

Holy crap, 13,000. "BOYS" I shout so the whole of the house can hear me. They all come running in. "what Luna are you okay" Zach says worried. "guys I'm fine, but since you guys followed me yesterday 13,000 strangers started following me. My account is blowing up" I say "whoops, sorry loo" Corbyn says. "my singing videos have gotten nearly 20,000 likes" I say. "that's good, you're good" Jonah says. "yeah" all the boys say in unison.

Jack finally joins the group. "what's going on" he says yawning. "Luna's freaking out because her account blew up since we all followed her yesterday" Daniel says. "13,000" I say. "wow, well let's just leave it they probably won't pay much attention to it" jack says. "okay, fine" I say. We start eating breakfast together.

"so, what are you doing today loo" Corbyn says. "well, I'm going round Avery's for the day to see her and that's pretty much it" I say standing up. "don't tell me you've forgot about our date already" jack says. "no, don't worry" I say pecking his lips. "I'll pick you up at 6, tonight" jack says. "I'll be ready" I say. I go to get ready. "jack you're lucky you got that ass" Zach says. "I heard that Zach" I say. "sorry loo" he apologies. I laugh to myself.

After I get ready, I take a sneaky Instagram photo and post it, despite all my new followers I've gained.

@luna.may: hi to all my new followers :)

"okay guys I'm off, thanks for letting me stay last night" I say heading towards the door, I'm stopped by jack. "bye princess" he says. "bye" I say. He pecks me on the lips. "bye guys see you soon" I say as I go out the door. I text Avery to tell her I'm on my way.

Me: Coming now, see you at the hill in 20

BESTFRIEND: you don't live that far from the hill where you coming from

Me: Stayed at the boy's house, spoke to Daniel & he wants to tell you about the text

BESTFRIEND: oh, okay see you soon

"hey, wait up" I hear someone shout, I turn around to see a girl. I don't know her. "err, are you talking to me?" I ask. "yeah, I'm Ella, you're friend with the why don't we boys aren't you" she says. Ella? Oh hell no. "I'm not talking to you after what you did to jack" I say. I try to walk off but she stops me. "look, I'm not here to start anything, I'm just going to tell you to be careful of jack" she says, "you cheated on him" I say, "because he cheated on me, it was payback" she says. "no, jack won't lie to me" I say.

"fine, don't believe me, but I warned you" she says. "also, I'm not talking to the boys anymore, I don't want to get involved with them after all I went through last time, I just wanted to warn you" she says, she seems genuine. "no warning needed" I said, walking off and leaving her there. Why would she need to warn me? Jack wouldn't lie to me about cheating, would he? He's not like that.

When I get to the hill, Avery is waiting. "sorry I'm late" I say. "you said 20 minutes, it's been 30" she says, "sorry again, and you're wearing my hat" I say. "this one's mine" she says. "nope, its mine" I say. She laughs. "just remind me and I'll give it back" she says, "you said that last time" I remind her. "I'll remember this time" she laughs. "Starbucks then back to yours?" I ask. "yeah" she says.

We get to Starbucks and order our drinks. By the time we get too Avery's we've drank our drinks. We walk through the door. "hey mum we're home" Avery says. "Luna" Avery's mum shouts as the hugs me. "hi Emma" I say. "mum, your daughter's right here" Avery says. "I saw you an hour ago, I haven't seen Luna in 3 days" Emma says. "hey Luna" max says. "hi, when did you get back" I ask. Max is Avery's older brother, he's in college and only comes home when he has time too. "yesterday, I'm only here for 2 more days" he says. "cool" I say.

We walk up to Avery's room. It's a mess. "you really need to clean your room" I say. "I can't be arsed" she says sitting in her bed. "my stupid brother has a girlfriend and I hate her" she says. "tell me" I ask. "she's just annoying" she says, "you say everyone's annoying" I say, "I know, but she's extra annoying" Avery says. "I have a date with jack" I say. "can you help me get ready?" I ask. "yay, of course" she says jumping up and down like a little girl. I laugh.