CHAPTER 27 [I'm sorry]

"Luna, hello?" I hear Avery says, I turn to face her, "err, what?" I ask, "I asked if you liked the white skirt or the denim one" she says, "oh err, the white one" I say. "k thanks" she says. "today is the day" I say, "huh" she says, "I'm going to see the guys today" I say a little bit confident. It's been three days since jack appeared at my house and told me to think about it, it's all I've been thinking about. I think it's about time.

"yay!" she says jumping up and down like a school girl. I laugh. "we gotta make you look hot for jack" she says, "well" I start to say, "shush, I am a fashion guru" she says. I just laugh and go along with it. she buys her clothes and we go back to my place to get ready.

Avery picks out this outfit, I put it on:

 "perfect, you look adorable" she says, "I thought we were going for hot" I say, "changed my mind, do you want me to come with you" she asks, "I think I should do this by myself, I've waited long enough, plus you aren't as buddy buddy with them si...

 "perfect, you look adorable" she says, "I thought we were going for hot" I say, "changed my mind, do you want me to come with you" she asks, "I think I should do this by myself, I've waited long enough, plus you aren't as buddy buddy with them since you and dani broke up" I say, "ouch" she says putting her hand over her heart. I laugh.

I call an uber to take me to the why don't we house since I don't feel like walking. "you look nice" my mum says. "I'm going to see the boys" I hesitate to say. "good, see you later then" she says. "err okay?" I say, "bye lily" Avery says. "text me afterwards" she asks, "definitely" I say. I get in my uber and I go to the why don't we house.

As the uber pulls up I instantly get nervous. My hands start sweating and I'm starting to regret my decision. But no, I've come this far I'm not turning back now. Just walk up to the door and knock on it, stop being stupid.

I start to walk towards the door, I'm starting to feel like jelly, I don't know how they will react. Right now, I'm standing outside the door. I slowly raise my hand and knock three times. I'm considering running away. After what feels like hours, the door finally opens.

I see little blondie poke his head out. "omg Luna!" he shouts, he pulls the door open all the way and pulls me into a hug, spinning me around. "hello bean" I say as he puts me down. "guys look who it is" Corbyn shouts.

Everyone comes running towards me, pulling me into separate hugs. Lastly was Zach, his lips soon grow into a huge smile as he sees me, he pulls me into a tight hug. "I've missed you so much, sorry for being an idiot" he says, "it was all me I'm so sorry" I say. "okay we haven't seen you in a month we need a catch up" Jonah says, "there's really nothing to know and I want to say something first" I say. "okay" they all say, jack puts his arm around my waist. "we'll listen" he says. I smile. "by the way, you look gorgeous" he whispers in my ear so only I can hear it. I smile to myself, "thanks" I whisper back.