CHAPTER 13 [a text]

We went back to the room and everyone seems chill, then I see jack running around the room with Corbyn chasing after him. "give me my phone jack" Corbyn shouts, "Christina, I love you so much and you're beautiful, baby" jack says. Is he reading out Corbyn's texts with Christina? He is. "I love you too, can't wait to see you babe, Christina says" jack says. "can't wait to see you too babe, I miss you" jack says mocking Corbyn, everyone 'awes'. "okay now give it back" Corbyn says, jacks runs behind me, to stop Corbyn from taking the phone back. "Luna tell him" Corbyn says, "sorry bestie, gonna have to get it back yourself" I say, moving out the way.

Corbyn grabs the phone and now jack and him are fighting over it, I laugh. I sit down, next to Avery who is on Daniel's lap, Zach sits next to me and throws his arm around me. I get confused since I told him, I have feelings for jack, I thought he was upset about it.

I look over to jack and he looks jealous and since he froze, Corbyn takes the chance to snatch his phone back. He laughs then. Jack lays over me and Zach. "jack move" Zach says, he was getting annoyed. "no, I'm quite comfortable here" jack says, he smiles up at me. Zach doesn't think twice, he pushes jack off us and he falls on the floor. "Zach what the hell" jack says standing up. "you can't just lay on top of us, I don't want you there" Zach says, "I was joking around" jack says, "guys stop arguing please" Jonah says. They give each other the death stare.

I decide to get out of Zach's grip, thinking it's what could have started the argument. I look at jack. He looks guilty. "sorry" he says, "not your fault" I say. I walk to the kitchen, leaving everyone else in the movie room, to get some food. "I am sorry" I hear, I turn to see jack. "yeah" I said. "I got jealous and I'm sorry" he says. "stop saying sorry, there nothing to be sorry for" I say. 

"yes, there is, I haven't been honest with you and I need to come clean" My mum walks in. "oh, sorry did I interrupt anything" she asks. "err no its fine" jack says. "okay, jack if you don't mind Jordyn wants to meet you" my mum says. "sure" jack says, "she's in the family room with Jayden" my mum says, "I'll go with him" I say.

We walk in the family room, to see Jayden and Jordyn watching cartoons. "Jordyn" I say to get her attention. "hi Jordyn, I'm jack, Luna's friend" jack says. "he's a pretty boy Luna, is he your boyfriend?" Jordyn says. Before I could answer, Jayden answers for me. "yes, he is" Jayden says. "no, no he's not" I say. Jack laughs. "not yet" I turn to him. I feel myself blush. He smirks. "and thank you Jordyn, you are very pretty too" he says. "so, what are you watching guys" I ask, "I don't know, Jayden put it on, it's boring" Jordyn says. "will you play with us" Jayden asks, me and jack. "we can for a little bit, then we should get back to our other friends" jack says. I nod.

We sit down as, Jayden and Jordyn get out some board games, we lay with them. "jack can you be Luna's boyfriend" Jayden asks. Jack laughs. "I'm pretty sure he knows other girls who he'd rather go out with" I say. "no, not really, I've only got eyes for one girl" jack says, nudging me. "he's silly" Jordyn says. We all laugh. 

This is good. My brother and sister really like jack, my mum seems to as well. Jack is fitting in very well, but he still hasn't told me yet. I wonder when he'll tell me.

After half an hour of playing with my brother and sister we go back into the movie room where everyone is. "where's Avery and Daniel" I ask, "they went off to some guest room or something" Jonah says. "oh god my mums home' I say, disgusted. "oh, don't worry we haven't done anything" Avery says walking back into the room, Daniel following. She winks at me. I roll my eyes. 

"did you guys bring your bathing suits" I ask, "yeah" they all say. "wanna go for a swim" I ask, "sure" they all say. "see you outside in 10" I say, walking up to my room. I choose my bikini on.

My bikini:

I walk outside and see all the boy starring, except Daniel, he's occupied with Avery, they're making out

I walk outside and see all the boy starring, except Daniel, he's occupied with Avery, they're making out. "close your mouths boys or you'll catch flies" I say. "you're hot" jack says. "thanks" I say, I wink at him. "she is" Zach says walking closer to me. "jheez, 2 compliments thanks guys" they all laugh. 

I walk over to the pool, when I get pushed in. I come up to see who it was and Jonah and Corbyn were starring laughing at me. "I'm going to kill both of you" I say, I get out and run after them both. I feel someone pick me up bridal style. I turn my head to see jack. "can't let you hurt them, I need them" he says. He puts me down and we all get in the pool.

After a while I get out to dry off. they boys are still in there. I go to get my towel. I hear someone's phone buzz, I look over to see jacks phone lit up. I look to see who it was, I shouldn't have done that. I see the message,

Ella: hey baby, come see me soon, I miss you <3 xx

I feel weird, is it the same Ella Zach was talking about? "JACK" I shout. "yeah" he says. "you got a message" I say. He gets out the pool to grab his phone. His face falls when he sees the message. He looks up at me. "you saw it" he says. "yes, I did" I say, walking in side. He runs after me and stops me. "let me explain" he says. "I already know what happened with Ella, Zach told me, I promised not to tell you but, he said you weren't in contact with her, so when I saw the message I got pissed" I say, slightly raising my voice. 

Everyone outside is tarring at us. "he doesn't know the full story let me explain, please" he pleads. Shall I let him?