CHAPTER 42 [the dangerous way]

"oh, hell no you're not taking this one" I say pulling my unicorn floatie back, "you only need three" I say, "okay fine, just because I love you" jack says pecking my lips. I sit up on the pool floatie as the boys get ready.

"so, one first" Jonah says, Jonah lays on the pool floatie at the edge of the pool so the boys get a run up. Jack jumps first and easily gets over them, so does Daniel, then Zach jumps over it, he does it easily too.

"okay now 2" I shout, Corbyn lays on the other pool floatie, jack jumps over easily, so does Daniel and then Zach. "this is easy" Zach says, "oh really, now try with three" Corbyn says I lay on the last floatie. Me, Jonah and Corbyn are lying on the floaties waiting for the boys to jump over us. Jack jumps over and just makes it, Daniel does too. "come on Zach, you scared" jack shouts, "no" Zach says. I laugh because I can tell he's lying. If Zach doesn't jump over them, he'll fall on me. Great.

Zach runs and Zach fails. Flopping on top of me. I laugh. "ow that hurt" I say still laughing, with how much I'm laughing it doesn't hurt as much as it would have. "sorry loo" Zach says, one of his legs is in between mine and his arms are either side of me propping himself up. Zach smirks. He leans over one way causing the floatie to tip upside down making me and Zach splash into the water. As I come up everyone is laughing. I hit Zach, "you idiot" I say, "oh I'm so sorry" he says sarcastically trying to pull me into a hug, I refuse it but he hugs me anyway.

"good one Zach" jack says patting his back. I roll my eyes. Jack pulls me into a hug, I see Zach's face drop. He looks jealous. Jack kisses my forehead and I give a weak smile. "hey, don't think we didn't notice those hickeys on your necks guys, oh and the ones on Luna's stomach" Daniel says, I hide my face in jack's chest. "you guys are aggressive" Jonah says laughing. "please don't be too loud tonight" Daniel says causing me and jack to burst into laughter as well as everyone else. "no promises" I say. I wink at jack.

We all decide to go inside and order pizza after a while of swimming and jumping in to the pool. We ae all sprawled around the room eating our pizza. I have jack one side of me, Corbyn on the other, with Daniel next to him. Then Zach is across the room on a love seat they brought because they love the ones at my house so much, and Jonah is sat on a chair with a blanket over him.

I'm lying down on my side; my legs are over Corbyn and my head is rested on jack's stomach. The boys are eating pizza but I'm not as hungry so I only had a few slices. I'm scrolling through the comments on my cover and I'm smiling at all the support I have. I see a notification pop up at the top of the screen, a text, from Zach.

Cutie: I wanted to kiss you so bad earlier

I hide my phone face down on my chest so jack does read the message, "you okay" jack asks looking down at me, "yeah fine" I say, I look over to Zach who is smirking at me. I hide my face from him, I can feel myself blush but I couldn't let him see that.

Zach is going the dangerous way around this time.

After all the boys have ate me and jack decide to have some alone time. You know what that means. We walk upstairs to his room, he walks in first I go in after closing the door behind me. Jack pins me up to the door kissing me aggressively, yet with so much passion.

His hands fall to my waist as he kisses my neck, I tug on his hair, my other hand rested around his neck. He picks me up by the ass and lays me down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He pulls away, "I love you" he says, "I love you too" I say joining our lips back into a kiss. His hand slides down my stomach until they reach my bottoms, I moan as he slips his hand down. I moan even more, he pulls his hand out and rolls me over to straddle him, I kiss down his neck and he moans quietly when I hit his sweet spot. I kiss him again, my hand wander down to his crotch, he moans in my mouth.

Our tongues become involved in our kiss and he tugs on my lip when he pulls away, I moan. "can I fuck you now baby girl" he whispers whilst grabbing my hair, "please" I almost breath out, he smirks joining our lips back into the kiss.

That's all you're getting. Things escalated very quickly after that. Very quickly.