CHAPTER 30 [what did I miss]

Me and Avery are at the mall, we've been here for 2 hours and I've already got a pair of shoes, a dress and 2 shirts. "make up, I need make up" Avery says, "okay" I say, she drags me to this make up store. "tell me about jack then" she says, "well he's been putting off plans to see me since I got home this morning" I say, she hums, "what if he's seeing another girl, like last time" I say, "if he really cared about you, he wouldn't make that dumb mistake twice, plus if he did, id chop his balls off" she says, I laugh. "that's my best friend" I say, she laughs.

"where shall we go next" I ask, "food, I want food" she says. "doughnuts?" I ask, "oh you know me so well" she says, doughnuts are Avery's favourite snack, like this girl can eat 50 doughnuts and still want more after that. We get our doughnuts and decide to call it a day.

We go back to her place. "when are you seeing the boys" she asks, "6" I say, "what time is it now" I ask, "4:30" she says, "I'll leave in an hour" I say, we chill for the next hour watching Riverdale. Then I finally leave to get to the why don't we house.

Once I get to their house, I don't hear anything. Which is weird since I either hear shouting or really loud music. I knock on the door and it immediately opens. I see Corbyn, "hey bean, you okay there?" I ask, "yeah yeah" he says letting me in. "where's jack" I ask, "erm he'll be back in like 20 minutes" he says, "err, okay?" I say, sitting down. "where is everyone?" I ask, "the store" he says quickly, a bit too quickly.

"okay Corbyn what is going on, you're acting strange" I say, "nothing, just waiting for the boys to get back" he says, "fine, I'm getting food" I say, getting up and walking into the kitchen. I hear the door open, "quick upstairs so she doesn't see you" I hear Corbyn shout whisper, "hey calm it I'm going to drop the stuff" I hear jack say. Okay what is going on? I walk out the kitchen, jack sees me and hides something behind his back, "Luna hey, err, be right back" he says running up the stairs.

Then all the boys burst through to door, "hey guys" I say, they all look at me then run up the stairs. "what did I do Corbyn" I ask, "nothing, they're just setting something up" he says, "for what" I ask. "you'll see" he says. "hey, Christina is really excited to see you" he says, "I'm excited to see her too" I say.

Slowly the boys start joining us down stairs, Zach, then Daniel, then Jonah, but no jack. I get a notification on my phone. A text. From jack.

Noodlehead: come upstairs, my room xx

Me: k x

"be back" I say, all the boys hum. I get up and go upstairs, once I'm outside jack room, I don't knock, I just walk in. I walk in to see...