CHAPTER 12 [now I know]

Me and Avery talk about what happened between her and Daniel and turns out, she walked in on them kissing each other's face off. I hear a knock at the door. "ILL GET IT" I shouts, so no one else gets I before I do. I run down stairs and open the door. I see a smiling jack followed by a smiling Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. "hey guys" I say. "JACK" I hear jay jay shout in excitement.

I move out the way as Jayden is running up to jack, "hey Jayden" jack says bending down to hug him. I smile at them. "you've been here before" Zach asks, "yeah, he came yesterday for a few hours" I said, "so that's where he went" Jonah says. I laugh. Zach looks jealous. "who are they" Jayden asks jack. "oh, these are my friends, they"re friends with Luna as well" he says. "hello, I am Jayden, I'm Luna's brother, oh I have a twin" Jayden says with a huge smile on his face. "hi Jayden" they all say. "come in" I say, they all come in, I hug them all. "dani" I hear Avery scream, "babe" Daniel says, she runs up to him and hug him, they kiss. "ewwwww gross" Jayden says, "go play with Jordyn" I say. He runs off.

"babe?" I say to Avery. "yeah, were dating" she says. "you didn't tell me?" I say. "I was about too, then they knocked on the door" she says, I laugh. "be good to her Daniel" I say. He nods. "so is this the famous why don't we" my mums says. "jheez mum" I say. "yes, it's nice to meet you Mrs white" Corbyn says. "oh, call me Lily, Mrs white is so formal" she says, "okay Lily" Corbyn says. "you must be Corbyn" she says looking at Corbyn, "Jonah, Daniel Zach" she says looking at each of them "and you must be jack" my mum says, looking at jack. "yes, I am" he says. "well since you came round yesterday, Jayden hasn't stopped talking about you" she says. He laughs. "he's a cool kid" jack says. "okay mum, were going into the back room" I say.

"okay sweetie" she says. We go to the back room. This is my backroom:

"woah this room is sick" Jack says jumping on all the loveseats

"woah this room is sick" Jack says jumping on all the loveseats. I laugh, "pretty sick" I repeat. Everyone gets comfortable and we decide to put on a movie. "can I talk to you" Zach whispers to me. "sure" I say, "my room?" I ask. "yeah" he says. We go up to my room, he sits on the bed and I close the door behind me. "are you and jack a thing" he asks, "I've been meaning to talk to you about this" I say, he raises his eyebrows. "okay so, I like you I do, but I also like jack, I don't want to start a relationship right now but if I was too choose now, I'd choose jack" I say, he looks sad. "I'm sorry, I wanted to try with you I did, but there's something about jack" I say, "that makes you feel a certain way" he says cutting me off. "how'd you know" I ask, "because this isn't the first time I've had this talk with someone" he says, to my surprise. "what" I say, he looks sad, or even mad. I can't tell.

I sit next to him and grab his hand. "tell me" I ask, he looks at me. "okay" he says.

*jack's POV*

When I got back from Luna's yesterday I didn't tell the boys where I had been. I spoke to Zach about Luna. I told him I was sorry but I really liked her, and he seemed upset but he said it was fine. I decided not to try anything yet, I want to make sure he was actually fine with it, and not just saying that.

When we got to Luna's house this afternoon, Jayden ran up to me and hugged me, my cover was blown. The guys found out I was here yesterday, but the only one who seemed bothered was Zach. I knew he wasn't fine. I met Luna's mum, they look so much alike. She already knew who I was.

Zach and Luna went off to talk, I'm scared he's going to tell her about what happened, I wanted to tell her first so she didn't think I was lying to her. I hope he isn't telling her.

*Luna's POV*

"I didn't think jack would do something like that" I say looking down at my hands, Zach turns to me and grabs my hands in his. "me and him are fine, please don't mention it to him, he wanted to tell you first" he says. I nod. "I won't say anything" I say.