CHAPTER 45 [smile, its gonna be fine]

I pull myself off the floor and get changed, I make sure to cover up my neck with makeup and anything else covered in hickeys. I clean myself up so I don't look as puffy eyed. I'm glad I brought extra clothes yesterday so I didn't have to wear the same. I packed this:

I unlock my phone and go to Instagram

I unlock my phone and go to Instagram. I put my profile on private and delete the photos with me and jack off my feed. I upload a photo me and Zach from the other day that I've been meaning to post,

 I upload a photo me and Zach from the other day that I've been meaning to post,

@luna.may: smile, it's gonna be fine :)

I lock my phone and when I feel like I look good enough to walk out the room I do. I beg that jack isn't the first person I see. I walk downstairs and the first person I see is another girl. who? She turns around to see me and I immediately know who she is, "Christina" I say, "Luna, you're jacks girlfriend aren't you" she says, I freeze. "err, ex-girlfriend" I say, "oh shit, sorry I didn't..." I cut her off, "its fine" I say, she gets up and pulls me into a hug.

"oh, I see you've met each other" Corbyn says, "yes we have, you didn't tell me how gorgeous she is" Christina says, "why thank you, you're all he talks about I feel like I know you already" I say, she laughs. "awe how cute" she says walking over to him and pecking him on the lips. I feel funny, I wish I had a relationship like that, with someone you can trust.

"you good loo" Corbyn asks, "honestly no, but I'll be fine" I say, "eventually" I say he pull me into a hug along with Christina. "is he here" I ask, "no, he went somewhere" he says, "okay" I say, "we're all outside wanna join us" he says, "of course" I say.

We walk outside and I immediately get trampled with hugs. "Luna, we love you so much okay" Daniel says, "he's an idiot, you deserve better" Jonah says, "anyone will be lucky to have you" Zach says. "guys please, I can't breathe" I say, they back away. "really, I'm fine, well I'm getting there" I say. They all give a weak smile.

Daniel and Jonah walk off to sit down and I walk over to Zach. "I'm sorry for getting you involved" I say, "its fine, it was just payback wasn't it" he says looking down, "no, not at all" I say placing my hand on his shoulder. I pull it away as soon I realise I moved it there. "wait so you're saying you were into the kiss" he says smiling, "kinda" I say. He smiles wide and I roll my eyes, "did jack do anything to you" I ask, "other than punch me in the face and sending me flying, no" he says, "I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to bring you into it" I say pulling him into a hug. "Luna really, I'm fine" he says. I smile up at him.

"YOU GUYS GONNA JOIN US OR NOT" Jonah shouts, I laugh. Me and Zach go to join the group. "here sit with me" he says sitting down and moving over. I sit down next to him and he puts his arm around me, I move a little and he moves his arm away. "sorry, it just, just doesn't feel right at the moment" I whisper to him, "I get it don't worry" he says.

Zach unlocks his phone and sees the post I tagged him in, I blush down so he doesn't see me, I can see him smile down at his phone. "it is going to be fine, don't worry loo" he whispers to me. I give him a weak smile.

Daniel starts playing the guitar, "we need to record a mashup" he says suddenly, "err, I don't think we can do that with only 4/5" Jonah says, "right, do you know where he is" Daniel asks Jonah, "no I don't" he says, Daniel looks and Corbyn, he shakes his head then Zach, "no" he says. "can we take a photo" Christina shouts, "sure" Corbyn says kissing her cheek, "I want a photo with Luna" she says, "omg yes" I say, we both laugh. "and then with you guys" she says after seeing all their faces fall to puppy dog eyes.

We take photo and Christina and I post the photos we have with each other on our Instagram's. "we are cute" I say looking down at my phone. "yup, we're cute alright" she says, we both laugh. "I think I'm gonna go home guys" I say standing up, "are you sure, you can stay" Zach says, "I think I just want to be alone for a while" I say, "okay, I'll walk you out" Zach says.

I give all the boys hugs then Zach walks me to the door, "thanks for cheering me up" I say, "I really am sorry" I finish, "you didn't do anything, there nothing to be sorry for" he says looking down at me. I want to kiss him so bad right now, but it's too soon. I just broke up with jack, I can't go to another guy that quick. To be honest I don't think I'm ever going to get over jack.

"you know I really want to kiss you right now" Zach whispers, "baby steps" I say and wink. He cheeks turn redder than usual. I hug him one last time and I open the door, only to see jack walking up the driveway.