CHAPTER 32 [telling the fans]

We decide to have a night with the boys, even though we've just become official. Avery is coming round, the guys seems to be fine with it. she screamed down the phone when I told her me and jack we are dating. We ordered pizza, and just chill.

"please let me take your couple photos" Zach says to my surprise, "really, you want to" I ask, "sure" he says. "when you telling the fans then" Jonah asks, "I have no idea bro" he says, "we can take photos now then post them later or something" I say, "you sure you want to tell the fans so soon" jack asks, "sure, they deserve to know, they've all been so nice to me" I say. "okay" he says. "so, you taking photos now" Corbyn asks. "err, yeah I guess so" I say.

Me and jack get up from the couch and head outside. The door knocks. "dani will you be alright letting Avery in" I ask, "err, sure" he says getting up from the couch and walking towards the door.

Me and jack stand in front of the wall as Zach bosses us around, to take the perfect photo. After we take the photos we post them to our Instagram.

Jack posts this one:

@jackaverymusic: officially mine <3

I post this one:

@luna.may: boyfriend <3

We walk back inside and see Avery and Daniel talking, "glad you two made up" I say. "we've been fine" Avery says. "mhmm" I say, "we actually have" Daniel says. "okay okay" I say. "anyway, jack, you hurt her, I will personally chop your balls off" Avery says. "I promise I will not hurt my baby" he says kissing my cheek. "hand me the sick bucket" Avery says. I laugh.

We chill and eat pizza, I was pretty hungry and ate a lot. In fact, I ate all the pizza jack got me. Right now, I'm cuddling with jack, he's stroking my hair. "how did I get so lucky" he says, "you didn't, I did" I say pecking his lips. "can we watch a scary movie" Corbyn asks, "hell no I'm petrified" I say, "I know that's why I want to watch it" he says, "I hate you" I say, "no you don't" he says. I roll my eyes.

He puts Annabelle on, not only is it a scary film, but it's about a creepy doll. I don't fuck with that stuff. I hide in jack's side the whole time. "fuck this" I hear Zach shout, then I hear a bang. I look up, he threw his phone across the room. "Zach what happened" I say, "nothing" he says getting up and walking off. "get his phone" Jonah says. Corbyn gets his phone. "it's Olivia" he says, "who's that?" I ask, "Zach's girl" he says.

"pass me his phone" I say getting up and taking it out of Corbyn's hand. "I'll give it back to him and see if he's okay" I say. I go to Zach's room and see him crying. "Zach are you okay" I ask, "fucking Olivia cheated on me" he says, "what, you were dating" I say, "kind of, we pretty much were" he says, "I'm so sorry, I know how it feel" I say, "but you guys are fine now" he says.

I pull him into a hug. "you deserve better" I say. His eyes fall to the necklace on my neck. "you still wear it" he says, "of course I do" I say. "come on, join us downstairs, you'll feel better" I say, "I think I'm just going to stay up here for a bit" he says. "okay, but I'm here to talk" I say, "thanks loo" he says hugging me.

I leave him alone in his room. I walk back downstairs and everyone is looking at me to see if I'll tell them what happened. "she cheated" I say, "fucking hell, it's always Zach" Daniel says. "I know" I say, feeling a bit guilty. "I'm going to see him" Jonah says, "no, he wants to be alone" I say, "okay" Jonah says sitting back down, I lay back next to jack. Avery has fell sleep on Daniel. I wiggle my eyebrows at him, he just rolls his eyes.