CHAPTER 50 [arguing]

I walk through the door of the why don't we house to see Daniel on top of...is that jack? "err hey guys" I say. "hi" Zach says popping out of nowhere. "what is going on here" I say, "he stole my watermelon" Daniel says standing up. "err no I didn't" jack says, "yes you did" Daniel snaps back, I laugh, so does jack and Zach. "I'll go upstairs and leave you guys to it" jack says a bit awkwardly, no one stops him walking up the stairs.

"you can stay" I say to him. "I might join you guys later" he says, I nod and he carries on walking up the stairs. "so, you guys excited for your tour, I totally forgot about it if I didn't listen to your interview on the radio this morning" I say sitting down. "totally, you listened" Daniel asks biting into a water melon, "of course I did I always do" I say, "so you heard the interviewer ask about you" Zach says, "err yeah, thanks for jumping in" I say, "no problem" he says smiling.

"well I'm going to leave because the air is filled with your loving looks towards each other, goodbye" Daniel says standing up I laugh. "were not" I begin to say, "yes you are" Daniel says cutting me off. "where are Corbyn and Jonah" I ask, "the store" he says licking his lips, "ah so we have some time to us" I say, "yes we do" he says leaning in.

We join our lip in kiss. This one was a bit longer than the others. "progress" he says shooting his arms up in the air. "shut up" I say pushing him off the couch. I laugh as he hits the ground. "no fair" he says pulling me on top of him. he rests his hand on my waist. we both stoop laughing and fall into a comfortable silence. I lean down and kiss him again.

"I like these" he says, "me too" I say, he joins our lips in a kiss again. "HOLA PEEPS" I hear. Me and Zach break apart. "YAY" I see Corbyn and Jonah jumping up and down. I roll my eyes and pull myself off Zach. He pulls back onto him. I smile down at him. "wanna go upstairs" he asks, "sure" I say. "leave the door open" Jonah shouts as we reach the top of the stairs. I roll my eyes.

We walk into Zach's room and he shuts the door behind us. "hey, Jonah says leave the door open" I joke, "I don't listen to Jonah" he winks at me. He walks over to me and plants a kiss on my lips. As he pulls away he smiles. "what made you change your mind" he asks, "I don't know" I say. He pulls me into another kiss and we both fall backwards on to the bed, we both burst into laughter. "wanna watch a movie" he asks, "sure" I say.

"WHERE MY BOYS AT" I hear someone shouts from downstairs and I instantly know its Logan. "maybe next time" Zach says, I laugh. "yeah" I say. We both go downstairs and see that all the guys sitting around and then I see Logan. "omg Luna" he says running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder. "put me down" I scream as I realise he's walking outside.

"if I throw you into the pool right now, it would be good vlog content" he says, "I hate you" I shouts, "no you love me" he says throwing me into the pool. As I come up the water I see Logan cannonball in followed by all the guys. "I hate you all" I shout as they all come up out the water. "you love us" they all say rushing towards me and pulling me into a group hug in the water.

I walk out the bathroom after having a shower. I have spare clothes and the why don't we house so I get changed into that from being thrown in the pool, fully clothed, by a blonde choch. I walk downstairs to see all the guys and Logan talking. I join them sitting next to Zach, who is sitting next to jack.

"so, what I miss" I ask, Logan opens his mouth as though he was going to say something when jack interrupts, "nothing, it was nothing" he says, Logan looks down. "okay I clearly missed something" I say, "it was nothing really" Zach says, I look at the others who seem to be avoiding my gaze. "err, okay" I say.

I look at Zach, he tries to lean in to kiss me but I turn my face, "not in front of jack" I whisper to him. he nods.

Later, that night me and Zach finally got sometime alone, "why didn't you let me kiss you earlier" he asks, "I didn't want to because jack was there" I say, "after everything he did to you" he says, "I don't want to hurt him more than I already have" I say, "again after everything he did to you" he says this time sounding a bit more annoyed. "how can you be mad about this" I say, "I'm not, just confused" he says, "are you not over him" he asks, "it's complicated" I say, "of course it is" he says rolling his eyes.

"look can we just watch a movie together without arguing" I say, "yeah, we can" he says lying next to me. The rest of the night consisted of me ad Zach watching films and not talking.

I'm not over jack, I don't think I'll ever be over jack. He's the first person I ever loved. He was my first. All the feelings I had/have for him are not easy to throw away.