CHAPTER 39 [I'm gonna call him]

I open it to see Zach, with a bug full of ice cream boxes. "why hello, I have brought the ice cream, and more. I also got chocolate, popcorn, candy, and pizza, I thought we could have a movie day" he says, I giggle. "thanks Zach, I really need it" I say, he comes in, closing the door behind him.

"do you want to talk about it" he asks, "erm, maybe after the first movie, I just need someone with me and you're the first one that came to mind" I say smiling I little, "not jack?" he says raising an eyebrow, "err, no, not err jack" I say looking down. "whatever he did, he's an idiot" he says lifting my head up by my chin to face him. I smile a little. "thanks for coming Zach" I say and I hug him, "anything for you" he says.

I pull away from the hug, "I'm going to get into some comfortable clothes, go into the back room, I'll be right down" I say, he nods. I walk up the stairs. I get changed into this:

I grab my phone charger and run down stairs

I grab my phone charger and run down stairs. I walk into the back room to see all the food on our little table. "BOO" Zach shouts, I jump up and scream. I turn to see Zach filming me on his phone and him laughing like an idiot, I hit his arm. "don't do that" I say, he laughs even more. "going on my snap" he says looking at his phone. I roll my eyes.

"what movie first" I ask sitting down and grabbing the ice cream. I open it up and take a spoonful in my mouth, "erm, how about...that sleepover one you like?" he says sitting down next to me, "sleepover?" I say, "yeah" he says, "Zach you hate that movie" I say, "like I said, anything for you" he says, I smile, "okay" I say, I turn on the tv and put the movie on.

I turn back around to sit down and I see Zach starring, "what" I say, "how do you look so good in comfy clothes" he asks, "I don't know, but thanks Zach" I say, he goes red. I sit back down and Zach moves his hand to grab my thigh, I push it away. "sorry, it was just a reflex, I didn't mean to..." he starts, "dont worry, its fine" I say. He gives me a weak smile and we watch the movie.

By the end of the movie we've ate all the food, "we're pigs" I say, he laughs. "so" Zach says turning me to face him, "tell me, I'm here for you to let out whatever you need to let out" he says. my legs are crossed and his hands are on my thighs. "it's jack, he was in the shower with this Chloe girl in his room and when I called him she picked up the phone, and I told him I couldn't speak to him today otherwise I'll shout and he won't be able to talk at all and..." I get cut off by Zach putting his hand onto my cheek since my head dropped to look at my hands.

"err, sorry" he says, pulling his hand way from my face. "its fine" I say. "do you know who Chloe is" I ask, "err, yeah, but I think jack should tell you about her" he says, "is it bad" I ask, "it was but, now it's not I guess" he says. "what do you mean you guess" I say. "they aren't what they used to be" Zach says standing up.

I stand up as well, "Zach please you have to tell me" I say, "I can't" he says facing away, not looking at me, "why" I ask, "because I can't tell you because it could ruin your relationship with jack if I do, I might get it wrong, and it will look bad on me because" he says,  "because what Zach" I ask, "because this" he say, he spins around to grab my face and pull me into a kiss, after a few seconds I pull away, I rest my forehead on his, "because I still like you" he says, his hand still on my cheek.

I take a few steps back, "you what" I say, "I'm sorry" he says, "I love jack" I say, "I know you do and that's why I can't tell you what I know because I could tell you wrong and it could ruin it" he says. "okay" I say, he finally meets my eyes, "you kissed back, you didn't stop me, why?" he asks, "I don't know, can we just watch another movie" I ask, "err, sure" he says, we sit back down.

I sit further away from him than last time, "I'm gonna call jack" I say, he looks at me, "are you sure" he says, "yes" I say, I reach over to grab my phone. I start to call jack.