CHAPTER 44 [too many times]

"LUNA" he shouts, "what the fuck was that" he says, glaring at Zach, "did you or did you not kiss Chloe" I say, "what" he says looking shocked, "don't lie to me jack" I say, he stares at me, "WELL DID YOU" I shout, he looks down guilty. "I knew it, I knew you couldn't have told me the truth" I say running away from him, "Luna wait" I hear him shout.

"dude, don't even try it" I hear Zach says, "this is nothing to do with you" jack says, I hear him running after me. He pulls me around to face him. "get off me" I say, pulling my hands out his grasp, "Luna please" he says getting teary eyed, "no jack, you lied to me, you promised you'd never cheat, I forgave you the first time and gave you another chance, I shouldn't have given you that chance" I say, "I'm sorry" he mumbles, "sorry isn't enough this time jack, you lied, you cheated, who knows where that could've lead to if Corbyn hadn't of busted through the door and reminded you that you had a girlfriend" I shout, "had" he says.

"we're done jack, you've broke my trust too many time, and my heart" I say, running into his room, I lock the door behind me. I slide down the door and pull my legs into my chest as I cry. I hear him bang on the door, "Luna please let me talk to you" he says I ignore him. "Luna please" he says again, I don't answer. "I love you" he says. I cry even more at those words knowing they are a lie. He leaves me alone after that. I stay there for a while crying.

All the boys have come by at least once to try and get through to me. I even ignored Zach. Poor Zach. I pulled him into this and I didn't mean to, I did that when I kissed him. everything around me gets ruined, I promised myself I wasn't going to ruin Zach the night I left him. The night I left all of them.

If I never came back into their lives, none of this would have happened. I would be happy, I would not be crying, I wouldn't not be mad, or angry. I'd be happy. Maybe if I didn't come back everything would be fine, they'd forget about me and move on with their lives. But I don't want them to forget about me, I love them all. They make me the happiest I've ever been. Truth is, I wouldn't be happy without them. I wasn't truly happy until I met them. I can't leave them again.