CHAPTER 16 [I chose you]

Me and the boys decided to walk around a little. We ended up back at their house. "wanna stay for a bit loo?" jack asks, holding my hand. That's the first time he's called me loo. I like it. "err, yeah sure, you guys cool with that" I ask them. "of course, we are" Daniel says. I smile. I haven't really got to know Daniel as much as the other boys since he's been with Avery. I'd like to get to know him.

We walk in and I immediately flop onto the couch. Corbyn runs up to me and jumps on me. "get off fatty" I say, laughing. "just for calling me fatty I'm staying here" he says, he does stay there. well until I pushed him off me. "ow" he says as he hits the floor, I hear everyone laugh.

"my best friend is a bully" Corbyn shouts, "I love you really" I say helping him up. He pulls me down next to him, we both laugh. "Corbyn you have a girlfriend and she's mine" I hear jack say, slightly getting jealous. "oh, calm down were just best friends" Corbyn says. "yeah, and I'm not 'yours' yet" I say jokingly "damn" Jonah says. "I was joking jheez" I say, getting up. I walk over to jack and put my arms around his neck. I pull him into a hug, he refuses it.

I pull away, "fine then" I say, turning around and walking off. He grabs my waist and pulls me back to him. He kisses me. "get a room" Daniel says, "well you and Avery are fine with kissing in front of us" I say pulling away. Daniel just looks down. He seems sad.

"dani can I talk to you quick" I ask. "err, sure" he hesitates to say. Me and Daniel go into one of the bed room. I'm not sure whose bedroom it is but awe well. "what happened between you and Avery" I ask as he shuts the door. When Avery went home she said her mum wants to talk but I think it was more than just that. I didn't believe her.

"erm, did Avery tell you about a text?" he asks, "yeah, she said someone texted you and you didn't want to talk about it" I say. "it was Ella" he says. "what" I say. "she's started reaching out to me and jack, I don't know why" he says, "what about the others" I ask. "she hasn't been texting them, I've seen their phones" he says. "I'll talk to Avery" I say. "I really do like her Luna, I don't want to mess it up" he says, "she's a lot" I say, we both laugh a little. "just be honest" I say, "she doesn't like it when you keep things from her, just tell her about Ella" I say. He nods. "also, jack blocked her and she hasn't texted him back since" I say. "I'll block her" he says.

We re-join the others to see we've gained 2 more. "hey there Luna" the blondie says. "Logan, right?" I say, making sure. "yup, and this is Brenden" he says pointing at the guy holding the camera. "hi" I say, a bit awkwardly. I get shy around people but, I felt at home with the boys. It felt like I already knew them.

I go to sit down when I see there are no spots left since Daniel took the last one. "sit in jack's lap" Corbyn says, wiggling his eyebrows. "woah I thought she was Zach's" Logan says, "I'm not anyone's" I say. "yet" jack says. I roll my eyes. I end up sitting on jack' lap. Not for long though since I don't want to squash him.

"I got no content bro" Logan says, dragging on the last word. "what do you want us to do" Jonah says. "I got an idea" Zach says. "go on" Logan says. "let's build a slip and slide" he says. "how?" I ask. "we go to the store and buy what we need, well set it up in the back yard, it'll be cool" he says. "I'm down" Logan says. "let's go boys" I say standing up off jack's lap.

We all manage to fit in Logan's car, I'm not sure how, but we do. I have to sit on jack's lap again but I don't mind. "sleep round tonight" he whispers in my ear. "maybe" I say. "please" he says. "okay but, no funny business" I say. He smirks. "guys I'm sleeping hope you don't mind" I say. "yay, my besties sleeping" Corbyn shouts. "in my room, she is" jack says. "use protection" Daniel says. "oh shush" I say. Everyone laughs. I catch Zach's eye and I can tell he's not happy about me and jack.

We get to the store and get what we need. "I'm gonna jump over this" jack says, pulling out a 'wet floor' sign into the middle of the isle. "let me film it" Jonah says. "okay go" Daniel says. Jacks run and jumps and misses. I laugh. He fails to jump over it, his feet literally just clipped the top of the sign. "I got that for the vlog" Logan says. "same for our snapchat story" Jonah says. "no, that is too embarrassing" jack says. "which is why it's perfect" Logan says. "I've already posted it" Jonah say. I laugh. Jacks face goes red.

We go back to the house and set the slip and slide up. Since I don't have my bathing suit I don't get to slide. I go back to mine to get my things for the night then I go back to the why don't we house. Its late so me and jack decide to watch a movie together in his room. "can I sleep in one of your shirts they're comfortable" I say. "sure" he says. I put on one of his shirts in front of him, I'm confident with my body so I don't care.

"you're hot" he says. I laugh. "what do you want to watch princess" he asks. Princess, I like that. "not sure" I say lying next to him. "why'd you choose me over Zach" he asks, randomly. "erm, there's something about you and , I like you more I guess" I say, not really knowing what to answer with. "so, you have feelings for Zach" he says, "no, I don't think I do" I say. He nods, and looks down.

I pull his face up to meet my eyes. We lean in, we kiss. Explosions are going off like DAMN. "I chose you" I say. He smiles. "okay so what we are watching" I ask turning my attention towards the tv. I can tell he's still looking at me.