Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)

Name: Yuki Crimson Phantom

Height/Weight: 164cm/43kg

Birthday: 24 December

Age: 18 ( was gonna make her 16 but Feitan is a lot older, he's actually 30)

Blood:  -O

Appearance:
                     Eyes: Clear blue eyes, but when she uses too much power and is about to lose control her left eye turns crimson red. If both her eyes are red, everything around her will die.( also purple when thirst for blood)

                    Hair: Straight dark gray pigtail hair which is elbow length with bangs going to the side. She has 2 clips on her right side of her hair and  2 cross ( X )clips on her left.

                    Earring: Left side she has a chained feather earring coming down to about neck/chin length. She also has a small cross on her upper lobe and a ring earring on her helix which is chained with the feather ( sorry if you don't understand ^^"" there's a picture for you down bellow).

                    Body :  She wears a black leather choker which hides her curse mark. A 'Devil Angel wing' on her lower neck. She also has another curse which will be revealed later. Her body is covered with scars especially from her chest to her upper thigh which is why she covers herself with bandage. Her hands is also full of scars so she wears black leather gloves.

                        Clothing (Assassin): She wears a black mask which covers half her face and another mask (a cat mask) which covers her whole face. She wears a tight long sleeve black shirt with net-fish from the collar done to the chest and the upper shoulder. The shirt goes down to her waist and then its net-fish down all the was to her hips.( im not good at drawing but hope that this will make it all easier to understand.)

                         Clothing (Normal): Like in the profile pic, a long black sleeve turtleneck with a gray( maybe red) scarf. She wears a tight leather black pants and black leather boots.

                         Other: She is left-handed but tends to use her right hand to fool people.

  Family:

                 Father(Deceased) (will be revealed)

                  Mother(Deceased)(will be revealed)

                   Akria (Brother)(has crimson eye when angry)

                    Shin (Brother)

                     Kyoshiro (Brother;Deceased)(will be revealed)

                     4th (Brother)

                     5th (Brother)

                     Zero (Brother)

                    7th (Brother; Triplets)

                     Agito (Brother; one of the triplets; identical twins)

                    Yuki (One of the triplets;identical twins; ONLY FEMALE ever born in the Phantom family)