The x Auction X Part2

Yuki's POV

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FACE HIM NOW?!?!?!? I was screaming inside my head as I walk in front of Chrollo to meet up with the others.

"AH! what took you so long?" Shalnark rush towards me.

"...Sorry..." I averted my eyes and didn't answer the question. I look around and notice that everyone is here. "...Lets go over there.." I pointed my finger towards the direction and start walking. Everyone was confuse but they kept silent and follow me. We were standing near the road thats heading up to the auction building. I look around  "here should be fine...".

"We're further away from the auction building!!" Nobunaga shouted at me.

"I know...but wouldn't it be weird to show up at the entrance without a carriage?" I tilt my head and look straight into his eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" Chrollo asked as everyone was a bit confused.

"...You guys seen two already right?" I turn to look at the road and place both of my hand out in front of me. " I'll let you see another one..." I mutter.

"OI, what do you mean?" Phinks asked as he walk closer towards me but was stopped by Shalnark and Machii.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Aura starts to form around me and are slowly travelling from everywhere of my body towards my fingertips.

"You guys should back up a bit" I said in a monotone voice. The aura then flows towards the ground in front of me and forms a huge ball of aura. Slowly, it starts to form into a wood like object.

"W-What's that?" Kalluto  muttered. Not only was Kalluto but everyone was shocked by what they saw.

"....There" I let out a huge sigh and stepped back. What was in front of me and everyone was an identical carriage that Franklin and the others broke while getting the ticket.

"How did you..." Chrollo didn't finish his sentence as he was awed by what happened.

"...Illusion" the brat mutter.

"...Its your other power isn't it?" Shalnark said slowly, still in shock. I turn towards him a give him a nod.

"...Mhm" I held up three of my fingers. " My illusion has three level. One, you can only see it with your eyes. Two, you are able to both see it and touch it. Three, all of your sense will active and and you can't tell apart the illusion from reality. But...there's also a likely chance that you could die....that is, depending on what kind of illusion I'm showing." I slower my hand and walk closer to the carriage and open the door. "Well? Shall we?"

"....wouldn't it be suspicious if all of us came in one carriage?" Shalnark asked and he moves closer to the carriage.

"He have a point" the brat walk behind Shalnark to take a closer look at the carriage.

"I can make more...but the hard part will be the distance between each carriage" I scratch the back of my neck and let out a sigh.

"Distance?" Shizuku place her finer on her chin.

"To make it seems less suspicious, the carriage must have some distance from each on...I could possibly so that but..." I look down on the ground with a frustrated expression.

"But?" The brat asked. I look at him and pout.

"...Yuki?" Chrollo called me.

"...But...I might be drained. Making the illusion seems real as possible is hard enough but to spread my aura and control the illusion..." I look at him with a frustrating expression.