Family x Pt 2

"Oh right" Akria nii sama said. " We need to hold a wedding for the two of you" he said as I blushed.

"Eh? T-that's not necessary" I said.

"it is" Feitan added. I turn to look at him. "Meh need to let everyone know who you belong to" he smirked at me as I blushed.

"Then it settled. We will hope a wedding here in a few days" Akira nii-sma said and he got up. " I'm sure the others will be thrilled to hear about this" He gave me a little smile as he pat my head a bit and walk out of the room.

"I guess...congrats" Azumi said to me as the twins stare right at me.

"mawwy? Mommy and daddy gonna be togethew?" They asked.

"Yup, Mommy and daddy are going to be together forever" Azumi said in a playful tone of voice as I blush.

"We should also go back to tel the others" Chrollo said as he got up out of his seat.

"Fei, want to give the big news to the others?" Shalnark said as he walk over to Chrollo.

"..." Feitan didn't reply but he got up out of his seat and walk over to them.

"I guess the three of us are going back, Azumi, could you?" Chrollo smile gently at Azumi as he give him a gental smile back.

"Got it. Once you are ready, you know hoe to call me" Azumi got up and open a portal.

"We'll see you soon" Chrollo said to me as he give me a little wave.

"mm" I replied as I watch Chrollo go through the gate, then Shalnark, and lastly Feitan. But before Feitan walked in the gate, he turn to look at me...giving me 'you better not bail' look. I laugh a bit a smile.

~~~~

After the guys went back to the base, me, Azumi, and the twins make our wake to the garden behind the mansion. The twins were rounding around playing with our pet...wolf...

"...you do know it's weird to have a wolf as a pet right?" Azumi said to me.

"...yeah...." I replied.

"Anyways....How are you feeling?" she poke my cheek as she stare at me.

"...It's a mix feeling I guess....." I replied. I look down at the ground for a bit.

"...What exactly are you worried about?" She asked me.

"...I...I just haven't seen them in so long...my brothers that is" I look back up to see the twins trying to catch the wolf's tail. I let out a little laugh before adding " I guess I have time to prepare before they come".

"Yeah, you shouldn't be worried about that...what you should be worried about is which dress you should wear" She smile.

"Eh?!...T-That...." I didn;t finish the sentence. I was a bit embarrassed and I honest didn't know watch I should wear.

"Yuki" I heard Akira nii-sama called me.

"Ah...Hai?! I jumped and quickly stiffen my body.

".hahaha. You look really really tense" Azumi laugh at me.

"You can relax you know" Akira nii sama walk over to me and pat my head, trying to calm me down.

"...hai..." It feels really nice being patted by him. "Oh! do you need something?" I look up at him.

"...Ah...that's...." He avert his eyes a bit before looking back at me. "Sorry..." he said.

"...Sorry for ?" I tilt my head to the side.