My x History

"da, does dat mean you marry?" out of no where Kai just said it...me..me and Feitan...ma-marry?!?!

"ehhhhh" the brat rubs his chin a bit as if he's interested in that idea.

"T-thats..." I muttered a bit. I didn't know that to say at all. I won't deny that I want to...I want to wear a wedding dress once I my life....and that I want to spend my life with him and the twins....but....

"Mommy?" The twins tilt their heads as they crawl over to me.

"Let...let's talk about this some other time...okay?" I gave them a gentle smile before tucking them in to bed again. I look over at the brat for a few seconds before saying "...good night"

"..." he didn't respond. It was getting a bit awkward so I slowly lay down and close my eyes.

Feitan's POV

Meh went back to meh side of the bed and lay down. Meh couldn't sleep at all. What went though meh head was what the twins said about marriage. Meh turn over to her and stare at her sleeping face.

"...if we marry...everyone will know you're mine..."

~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

The next morning. I woke up and was alone on the bed...it made me  really shock. I rush out to the living room to search for the twins and saw them cheerfully playing with Chrollo and some of the other Ryodan members. I let out a sigh of relief but there was something that was bugging me.... I couldn't find the Shalanrk, Phinks, and most importantly...the brat. I look around once more...it seems that Elaine was also missing. It made me a little anxious for some reason....

"Yuki?" Shizuku called out my name as she wave her hand. I gave her a smile and walk over to her. I really miss this feeling...they remind me of a warm family....remind me of what I lost long ago....

"Yuki, what's wrong?" Chrollo asked. I guess I gave off a gloomy aura... Honestly I'm hesitating...should I tell them?...or should I just shrugged it off.

"...You...you guys just remind me of something...." I muttered. Maybe I should just tell them....I look over at Azumi and she just give me the 'you should' sign. "I-it's a long story..." I muttered.

"That's okay, let it all out" Chrollo pat my head and smile.

"Mmm" I smile back at him.

~~~~~Flashback/telling the story~~~~

Years back, I lived in a warm and happy family. My mother is really pretty and kind. My father was... I would say beautiful....yeah, he's not handsome but beautiful. I have eight older brothers....which is really amazing now that I think about it....but I found out later that three of my brothers...we're not related by blood. My family...my family stood apart of those ordinary families out there.... I can't say how we're different...we just are.

A few days before my third birthday.... my...my brothers  were away...except for one. They went to get cake for the party tomorrow and left me home with mom and dad....our servants and Kyo-nii. Kyo-nii always stayed by my side. He would always be there for me no matter what. We were having a great day....until they arrive.... Out of no where  we were attacked but Kyo-nii quickly carry me and rush off.

I struggle to get out of his arms, trying to break free so that I could rush back to mom and dad. The moment Kyo-nii let his guard down, I quickly jump out of his arms and rush back t the mansion to find mom and dad. The moment I got back, a guy dressed in all black, with a cloth covering half of his face saw me and rush towards me with a sword. I was too scared to do anything... my legs were shaking and I couldn't move. All I could do is shut my eyes close and pray that I wouldn't be killed.